17

Yeonhee's eyes meets mine and she flashes me a smile before turning back to the man she was making out with. Ignoring me like, I was a stranger. They began to lace there arms and walk otherside, my eyes widened when I saw them going away I increased my pace and followed them. They entered in the quiet hallway. The hallway was crowded suddenly, she disappeared between the crowd. She was out of my sight and I ended up bumping into someone.

"Ouch!" I wince as my legs stumble back.
"Sorry," I was too busy to care about the man. I just wanted to walk away, but he grabs my hand.

"Where do you think you're going? Do you know who I'm?" I glance back at the man. He was tall with a huge built. I instantly had  goosebumps appearing in my body. I clenched my molars glaring at him, "Let me go,"
"Let you go..." he chuckles. Bringing his face uncomdortably closer to mine, "Now, that I look your face is my type."
"I said, let go!" I warned, my eyes going back to where Yeonhee disappeared and I looked back at the man.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Sir I'm extremly sorry for my friend. Can you let go," I heard Saori's voice as she grabs his hand pushing him apart standing between us. She had this sheepish smile on her face. He shamlessly checked her out. All his friends behind him towering us. He tightens his grip on my wrist. My mind was conflicted, Should I hit him and run? Or what? Saori is here.
"We'll let her go, you accompany me?" One of his friend grabbed her jaws. I could see her shivering.
"I said, Let go or—"
"OR? WHAT YOU GONNA DO?" This fucking piece of shit. I immediataly twisted his hand before kicking his shins. He collapses on the floor.
"Yeona!" Saori squeals.
"Or I'll beat the shit of all of you?" I said glaring at them hiding Saori behind me. His friends all glared at me.
"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" One of them grabbed my hair when I didn't even realize, started pulling me to somewhere.

They took the girls away in the room forcefully since their were a lot of them. forcing them to to drink to the point of losing consciousness.

• • •

"The fuck happening?" I heard a familiar voice from behind. The door flew open. My vision was way to blurry to make oit who it was.

Choi Beomgyu? His eyes were filled with fury, he grabs the collar of that man who tried to pull me by my hair before throwing at punch at him.

"What do you think you're touching huh? Motherfucker!" He kept on throwing punch. Those guys were all trying to stop him, but men in black clothes held them in place.

The man was bleeding profusely and his face was covered with blood just like Beomgyu's knuckles.

"Beomgyu stop." Yeona meekly utters, her hands tapping on his shoulder.
"He'll die! Stop it!" Yeona was well aware, how far he can go. She had seen him fighting. He stops glancing back Yeona, she wasn't in a good state.

Glaring one last time at the guy. Beomgyu leaves him and walks towards Yeona. While, another guy walks inside moving towards Saori.

Beomgyu grabs her wrist pulling her closer to him. His hands landing on her waist. Her eyes clouded while she gazed in his eyes. His rose oil smell filling her nose, peace settles her heart. The more she looked in his eyes the more her heart fluttered. Her brain blocked out all the noises coming from the outer world and all she could do was focus on him.

"Are you alright?"

His sombre eyes.

"Did you get hurt?"

His heart shaped lips.

"Yeona! Answer me!"

I had no idea what I was doing? His embrace was so warm that it melted my heart. My entire body was heating up. I have never felt this way, not in my entire existence. I wrapped my hands around his neck, I sensed his fingers tracing the mark on my back. I gasp and breath out, tip toed pressing my lips against his. What am I doing? I want him so bad. This is wrong. I— my mind was a mess.

My head and heart were having conflicting views. If only he pushed me away. This would've never happened. But, he cups my cheeks, welcoming his tongue in my mouth. My heart felt like its going to erupt and those butterflies will fly out. The blood rushed to my brain.

I lost all the sense of reasoning. Like, what the hell is that? His hands trickled down my skin leaving me breathless. My eyes hazed, his lips establishing dominance. I don't even know, If I knew how to kiss? My back was pressed against the cold wall. I was leaning my body compeletly against his or I would have already fallen down. I clinged for my life on him. I've never done it before. I felt my eyes burning, water rushing down my cheeks. He pulls away.

"Are you seriously crying?" He husked, but my eyes blurry. I felt his hand wiping the tears off my face.

• • •

"Yeona GO AWAY!"
"NO! YEONHEE! YEONHEE DON'T LEAVE ME!"
"Don't... leave me,"

I gasp, taking large amount of oxygen in my lungs. My eyes frantically open in a unfamiliar room. My hand in the air entwined with a big pair of hand. My eyes flicker from that to the owner of hands. My eyes met his eyes. My eyes travel down his half naked body. My breath gets stuck in my throat. What the actual fuck?

 What the actual fuck?