47 [E D I T E D]

I gasped and forced myself to sit up. My eyes franatically flickering from one furniture in the room to another, until I noticed Beomgyu standing at the door. His face covered in sweat, his eyes dark red as he gazed at me from afar. Then, my eyes fell on dad who stood there as well breathing heavily, his eyes shining golden just like mine. 

"Yeona!" He muttered under his breath and rushed inside the room, quickly grasping my hand.
"What happened? Why did you suddenly started radiating mana?"
"Wh-what do you mean?"
"You were being like that day? Are you okay? Are you in pain?" Dad asked his hand grasping my shoulder.

"I-I am fine! I just had a nightmare."
"What kind of nightmare?" He asked, as soon as he did.

The scenes from nightmare replayed in my head. Unconsciously I gazed up at Beomgyu who was standing there without showing a ounce of emotion on his face. He gazed at me so affectionately in the dream. What's with him suddenly?

"What did you dream?" Dad insisted bringing me back to reality. I flinched, "It's nothing. It was just old reccuring dream." I assured him with a small smile.
"Did I cause trouble in my sleep?"
"It's probably just mana fluctuation. But, it could've been dangerous if . . ." He stopped and glanced back at Beomgyu.

"He didn't find out, because this time you managed to conceal it." Dad chuckled slightly before becoming serious again.

"I'm- I'm fine!" I repeated removing the quilt, as I attempted to get up from the bed while staring at Beomgyu. I wanted to talk to him.  My dad took the sign, "Okay, I think I'll take my leave."

A

nd he left. I immediately got up from the bed wanting to move closer to him. But, I felt no strength in my legs which made me stumble like a puppet with loose strings. I closed my eyes waiting for my fall, but instead he scooped me up in his arms and sat down on the bed, with me in his lap. His grip slightly loosened on me. It was like an invitation, If I want I can move away but, I'm welcomed to sit. I chose to sit and hug him tightly as the images in the back of my head played again and again until they disappeared completely.

"Did you dream of me?" He asked, his hand softly going up and down my back. I just nodded without unwraping my hand around him.
"Did I die or something? Why are you trembling?"
"What makes you think that your death dream can make me tremble?" I asked, my voice shaky as I moved away.
"Yeona. . ." He called my name his lips curling up as he leans forward. I closed my mouth when he placed his forehead against mine, tangling his hands in my long ass hair.

"What was it? That you need me more than your own father." I can tell he was enjoying it.

Just as Beomgyu noticed Yeona getting distracted, He took a chance and pressed his lips against her.

Her breath hitched, eyes wide open in suprise. While Beomgyu moved his lips against hers. It was then when she realized what was happening and then slowly began to shut her eyes, letting him take the control, slowly wrapping his arms around his neck. As she did, a low sighs escaped her lips giving a opportunity for him explore her mouth with curious childish delight. Seeing how  her body was twitching at ever move, made him ckuckle in her mouth. She smelled like vanilla and lavender as she sighed making him almost addicted to her breath, to every moan that escaped her sweet lips.

He breaks the kiss, looking me in the eye while his eyes switched colours.

"Whatever maybe the reason, I like it when you behave like this for me." He chuckled darkly as he leaned forward, closing his eyes and resting his head on my shoulder, making me freeze in the spot with my heart beating like crazy.
"Like what?"
"Vulnerable . . ." Vulnerable? Am I acting vulnerable? And he likes it?

Then it came to my mind, it was a post I read on social media once. Men like it vulnerability and it they find it attractive. He liked that I chose to lean on him and show my fear to him than my father.

I wasn't really acting vulnerable, I did feel more safe with him than my father because with everything happening my past relationship with my parents becoming nothing in span of time. I really don't feel comfortable with him, sharing me thoughts. It doesn't matter he is my father, I can't open up to him so quickly.

Just then I realized my position in my relationship with Beomgyu, blood rushed my cheeks. While he suddenly turned his head still being in same position, while he lips caressed my neck. My eyes instantly fell shut, I could feel my core burning, not burning like it would during a workout. But very different kind of burning, it was mixed with the flutters and rush of adernaline. The euphoric feeling of being drunk and high, coming at me all together. My entire body becoming heavy craving for his touch. Even the slightest peck sent thrills and shivers down my spine.

"Are you enjoying it? Taking advantage of my circumstances?" I asked pouting. While his hand snaked around my waist as he kissed the place where he bit me. I closed my eyes, instinctively in fear of being bitten again. As he laid me on the bed.

"Very much! How can I hate them? When those circumstances were the reason you came to me." He said and I felt the sharp prickling pain in my neck, yet again.

Tears rolled down my eyes, as my view started getting hazy.

A/N: sorry hoomans for late update. my mind only fuctions when I have exam pressure and I barely managed to write this one. I hope you enjoyed it. 😉