05

[E D I T E D]

Several days passed. I sit on the floor sorting out the books in the small room behind the library as I became part of the student council.

I sense two guys who were working with me getting up. I glance at them as they stretched their body, "Yeona would you like to take a walk,"
"Uh? No, I'm okay,"
"If you don't want to go we can bring it here?" One of them said and I smile sheepishly.
"Okay, but we will be going to the cafe want us to bring something?" Jaehyun asks, I gave it a thoughtful nod.
"Can you please bring a Vanilla latte?"
"Sure," Jaehyun replies with a puppy smile back.

Then, Jaehyun and Sunghoon turn around and leave. I look down at the books and then outside the window at the falling leaves of the tree. The sky was bright blue colour with clouds floating softly. It was the oldest part of the building and had strong smell of books just how I liked. A small smile appears on my lips and I looked around the quiet room. I begin to do my work again, and some time passes.

I get up from my place as I begin to keep the books on the shelf. My mind was busy, and so was my body as I was keeping the books. I had one last book in my hand which I had to keep on the higher shelf, I tiptoed, stretching my body to reach the height and place it.

Click, the sound of the door closing fills my ear. I hear the noise of footsteps drawing close to me, without looking back.
"Jaehyun could you please—" I ask, taking a step back away from the shelf when my back collides with his chest. Our skins touched lightly. I flinch and turn around.

My eyes instantly meet his. Beomgyu standing there with his hands in his pocket, staring right into my eyes. He looked at me for so long, his expression unreadable.

"Where do you want to keep it?" He questions.

His voice was deep and breathy taking the book from my hand and raising it to the shelf and placing it. All this time, my eyes fixated on him. I just couldn't look away from him.

He looks down at me again, I look away pulling my mask up and fixing my snapback to make sure my face is perfectly covered.

The small space between us makes me conscious. I sigh putting my arm between us.

"What are you doing here?"
"I saw you wanted a hand to help you out," He replies smiling. As he leans toward me. His right hand resting on the shelf beside me. He is blocking my way. How cunning.

I grit my teeth in anger but keeping my calm I step back a little to make more space between us as we talk, "Thanks for your help, you can leave now,"

I see his cheeky grin disappearing as he stares at me blankly, "Are you running away from me?" He asks in a serious tone.

"Why would I run away from you?" I ask raising my eyebrows and playing dumb so he can get the fuck away from me.

His free hand rose in the air. Is he going to slap me? I thought in my head as I closed my eyes tightly. Suddenly I feel my shoulder-length hair that was tucked nicely in my snapback free falling, I open my eyes in shock. My eyes briefly met his.

I stepped back again as he stepped closer, throwing my cap somewhere. I held my breath looking at him. His eyes glowed dangerously red, the dark smoke appearing suddenly. He smirks licking his luscious red lips.

"But you look like you're running away from me?" He whispers. I breathe, breathing heavily. My mind goes blank as his earthly cologne fills my lungs.

"I'm not!" I reply firmly.
"You're,"
"No, I'm not! Why would I even run away from you?!"
"That's what I want to know?!"

I sighed rolling my eyes. I keep my hand on his face pushing him away from me.

"Get away, you're too close! Idiot." I grumble under my breath. He can feel his breath trickle on my palms when he giggled. I rolled my eyes pulling my hand back and rubbing them on my clothes to get rid of his feelings.

"Why are you even here?" I ask, folding my hand and he keeps his hand in his pocket and pulls out a paper.

I look down, it was librarian handwriting. She wanted me to hand him a book from here. I looked at the note and then at him, and repeated.

Another sigh escaped my lips and I turned around looking for it in the pile of books that Jaehyun and Sunghoon had to arrange. I pull it out. My steps become stiff when I feel his gaze over me. I walk over to the table, doing the necessary fixing that needed to be done.

He takes it, "Thanks Yeona Hoobae,"
I look up giving him a blank look for his fake smile.
Bruh. He is annoying.

A/N:
Hello hello!
Tysm for reading.
Don't forget to tap the star icon and vote for my story.
Share your views as well.
Byeeeeee!