49

"Don't they post a lot of hacks online?" His voice suddenly echoed inside the bathroom. Along with the unknown presence behind me. So I had a jumpscare when I saw him standing right behind me.

"WHAT—"

I opened my mouth wanting to scream, but his arm wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer covering my mouth with his large hand.

"Shhh.... don't scream!" He exclaimed and when he knew that I wouldn't he released me. I quickly backed away, crossing my hands on my chest.

His frowns as his gaze slithers down my towel covered body, he raised his brow in questionable manner. But smirked when he noticed the flustered embarrassment on covering my face.

"Stop staring at me!" I shouted.

Not giving to fucks about my expression which seemed to have excited him because his eyes were glowing red. I felt vulnerable, standing naked in front of him.

"Why are you even bothering to hide?" He stepped closer, as I tightened my grip on my towel.
"W...what does that mean?" I stuttered, further adding to his excitement. His eyes glowed deviously red quickening my heart rate.
"I've already seen everything," He husked.

For a moment, my entire world shut down. I raised my hand in which I held my phone to throw at him, but I managed to hoard it inside of me.

"Did you change my clothes that night?" Yeona asked with a voice that was holding back anger. Beomgyu for some reasons, realized that he shouldn't go further than this.

He quickly backed away and readied his explanation, "Yeah! Not only your clothes I even bathed you." He rattled in one go.

Yeona stared at him with suspicious expression, looking for any lie in his words but somehow his face looked sincere and her body was still sore. So she decided to drop the act of Sherlock Holmes and looked away. This indicated that she was convinced with what he said.

I sigh escaped his lips, he patted his chest with a silly smile on his face. When Yeona spoke again pointing at the hickeys, "What about this?" And, it was enough to snap him out his momentary solace.

He grinded his molars, internally cursing himself but immediately replaced his worried expression with a positive smile, "Let's do some online research, they have hacks to get rid of it."

Yeona nodded, "You search!" She commanded tossing her phone on the bed and ambled across the space towards the mirror. Busing herself with skincare. While Beomgyu sighed and collapsed on the sofa before he began his research by texting his brothers.

Beomgyu:
how do you remove hickeys?

Yeonjun:
?????

Soobin:
did you do the deed with
her :D

Beomgyu:
answer the damn question
and buzz off.

Yeonjun:
cold compress will lessen it
to some degree

Beomgyu:
cool you're genius
ily hyung

Beomgyu typed those messages without giving much thought and quickly switched his phone off. While, Yeonjun cringed looking at the message making Ari who was sitting across to him wonder what had happened?

Then, Beomgyu quickly instructed the maids to bring the ice compress as sneakly as possible because he did not wanted her fathers to even found out about the entire incident.

The compress was brought and Yeona applied it with the help of Beomgyu, while yelping in agony as it was too cold outside and she had to do something like this. In the end, the marks did fade away and when make-up was applied, it faded but was still slightly visible which she managed to cover with her long hair.

Beomgyu swore on his blood that he would never fall for her sweet temptation ever again when her parents are around.

It was now time for some practise, everyone was present in the practise ground for some reason. Her dads, Ari and three Choi brothers except Huengkai. Who already left early in the morning. Somehow no one asked her anything related to yesterday and she had Beomgyu agreed that he wouldn't tell anyone about the killing thing.

"Yeona why don't you take it off? Aren't you hot?" Narae asked breathing heavily as she wiped the sweat off her face.

Yeona shook her head, "Nope, I'm fine!"

She said while glaring at him because now she was practising combat and felt hot but couldn't take off her pullover and just be in the tank top.

"Why is she so angry?" Yeonjun asked, while standing in the balcony as he took a bite from his apple.
"Because she doesn't like it."
"But didn't you guys have a mutual consent for you to do something like that?" Soobin entered the chat, unaware that there were two Yeona inside that body.
"I did have a consent but I didn't."

Beomgyu replied, pursing his lips afterward, leaving both his brothers exchange confused glances. When all of a sudden, all of their phone rings simultaneously. Attracting everyone's attention innthe practise grounds and giving each other a questionable look. Three of them sighed and picked up the call.

Three girls watched there lovers for a moment but thinking of it as a normal call they were about to focus on practise again, of course Ari wasn't the part of it because she was pregnant but she was watching them.

But their attentio was once again stolen by the boys who stood up all of a sudden leaving the grounds almost immediately. Girls exchanged confused glances with each other but shurgging it off they once again focused on practising.