20

I found myself in a dark room with not a single ray of light whatsoever. Before me was sitting that woman, I've seen before in my dreams. Her clothes dirty and tattered, her face was smeared with filth and blood. She still held her belly caressing it tears never leaving her eyes. Her vibrant face was now smeared with dirt. I've recently realized this woman is pregnant. This situation is not good for her.

How did she get here? I thought. She was so beautiful and brave. How did she ended up in this dirty dungeon?

Suddenly, the metal door of the small musty room opened and a man in all black clothes walked inside, grabbing her under her arm and lifting her from the floor harshly.

"What are you doing she'll get hurt!!" I deadpanned, but I was ignored. I forgot this is all a dream. She was dragged out of the room and I followed her behind. It was a dark eerie hallway with rooms on either sides and wails, cries shierk filled my ears.

"And, I thought I killed them all," Shrill voice of a woman filled my ear. I looked over his man's shoulder and saw another woman. She looked like she was in her twenties. She was so gorgeous. Her long black hair was cascading down her waist and she was wearing long boots, tight jeans and black corset top above a black t-shirt holding a gun in her hand. She was totally my type of girl. I love her fit.

"Choi Yuna! How dare you get here?" Man yelled his eyes glowing golden. Before he could, Choi Yuna's eyes turned just like Beomgyu's eyes. It seemed like rubies were embedded in them. The man levitated in the air, in moments he fell limp on the floor.

"Witch are you okay?" Yuna asks nonchalantly and the woman responded.
"Why are you saving me? Do you also want my baby?" She asks bitterly.
"Well, Even if our spicies are enemies. I don't want your baby. I don't want these bastards to have your baby as well, it will be disaster for this world," Yuna replied with a graceful smile on her face as she extended her hand.

"I'm Choi Yuna, matriarch of Toreador Clan and head of Camirilla society. You?"

Soojin remains quiet judging Yuna, her eyes hesitant when she looks in at Yuna's  hand.
"I'm Soojin," Soojin geld Yuna's hand.

The surrounding changed. I saw Soojin sitting on a armchair resting her head in a familiar room. The hell, why does it pook so familiar? I thought. The door of the room opened, Right this is the room I staying right now. Three little boys ran inside with huge smile on their faces.

"Ah stop pushing me hyung!" Shortest one said.
"Get out of my way idiot." Bunny faced boy utters.
"Yah! Stop fighting!" I think he is the eldest.
"Soojin auntie, how is little bean?" They asked, running to her their eyes set on her belly.

"She is good, what are you doing here? Yeonjun, Soobin and Beomgyu," Soojin asks softly rubbing Yeonjun's head. The fuck!!!! That kid is Beomgyu? Omo their is so much resemblance. They are his brothers. They are so cute. 

"When will little bean come?" Soobin asks, the call the baby little bean. How cute!! 

Soojin smiles, "Well, you've to wait for six months atleast," 

"That's way to long, I want to meet little bean." Beomgyu said pouting.

"But we can't do anything about it!" Soojin replies. The door flies open again, Yuna was standing  out. Her hands folded, "Are disturbing Soojin again,"