45

[HEAVILY EDITED]

"Why?" Beomgyu winced as he gazed up from the floor, while I sat back on the bed taking the fork in my hand as I punched it into the fruit.

"Why? You really don't know?" I scoffed taking the bite. While I glared at him, he got up and scooted closer to me but before he could come any closer.

"Stay at arm distance from me. I don't want to be near you right now."

He sighed as he scooted over to the other end of the bed, while I turned my head and ate the fruits he brought me. When I felt breeze against the place he bit me causing my hair to drop, and there was a huge mirror on the otherside of the bed. My eyes went on the mirror, I saw sword tattoo wrapped around with roses and thorns.

I left my food and jumped on my feet, walking towards the mirror to take a closer look. I tried to trace it on my skin, but did not feel anything, It was similiar to the mark I had on my lower back. I shot a glare at Beomgyu.

"HOW DID THIS APPEAR?" I asked, while he laid on the bed, while pripping himself up using his forearms, with a smirk on his face.
"YOU BIT ME HERE RIGHT? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?" I asked as walked closer to him, climbing on the bed to grab him vy the collar, but his light touch around my waist, pushed me down.

Making me fall on top of him and he sneakly used this opportunity in which I had lost my balance to turn me over and hover on top of me. It happened in flash that I didn't get time to even react. Seeing his smug expression, I want to kick him, but him being in between my legs left me no openings.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I breathed heavily, as I tried fo free myself.
"Didn't you wanted to know, what this mark is?"
"I-I do....but not like this. Let me sit up!"
"You'll grab my collar."
"You know....then let me do it."
"But that is not romantic at all!" He said pouting like a innocent child, as if he didn't seduce me just yesterday and threatened to kill Ari and Narae.

He leaned closer to my face, while his hand pinned mine on the bed. His wine scent entered my nostrils, making my pulses run wild.

I gulped. Closing my eyes, as I felt his nose yet again running against my skin, making me breathless. I bit my lips to contain the sounds which my mouth itched to make. His lips, touched the mark again, softly peppering it with kisses.

"Beomgyu....?" my voice trembled.
"This mark is symbol that you belong to me....every inch of your body is mine. And, if someone tries to hurt you that means they are directly hurting me. And hurting me have unimaginable consequences." He whispered in low, husky voice, making my breath hitch everytime his breath hit my ear or skin.

These feelings that was stirring inside me, they felt so uncomfortable. I wanted to throw my hands in the air, push him down and run away right now. But, him pinning me down was doing its job by stopping me in place and making me face the reality.

My reality was now this. I was suppose to accept these touches, this was what the deal between us required me to do. But, it was not easy because I never thought that his mere touch will make me lose my mind to such an extent.

His face was now at similar level to mine, his eyes flickering between my eyes and lips, slowly the colour red swirling in his irises. The proximity was leaving me breathless, my heart beating in every corner of my body, feet, head and stomach. Like, there was not a single place where I couldn't feel it. On top of that the heat, rushing in my body that made me feeling like I was on cloud nine, making me body weak and light.

"Why do I feel so drunk?" I whispered ask.
"Because I feel that whenever I'm with you," He breathed closing the gap between us. His lips, pressing against mine, it felt like something rose from the pits of my stomach going all the way through my chest, neck face and blooming in my head. I felt the surge of energy flowing in my body, as his lips moved slowly and rhythmically.

His grip on my hand loosened, and my hand automatically wrapped around his neck, pulling him closer to myself. I wanted him so bad, I cannot even describe it in words. My entire body was hot against his cool one, I wanted to feel that cold temperature.

I was suppose to be angry at him.

He pulled apart, "Breath Yeona Breath!"

I simply stared at his perfectly proportionate face, while catching my breath. My eyes flickered on his messy hair, swollen, glossy lips which curled into a smile as he gazed down at me.

Did I do that? I wondered.

"Why are you crying again? I didn't even do anything?" He said his voice laced with panic as he pulled me sit up.

Tears were flowing down my face, I don't want these tears to fall down. But, Why are they falling down? I wiped my tears, but the more I wiped the more the fell down. It took me a moment to realize, all these years how much I craved for him to kiss me like this and touch me.

All these years....from the first time we met till now...I realized, how much I loved him.

A/N: this book is gonna be long long. I hope youre ready for it. it was something i wanted to write for a very long time like for 3 years now and now that things are going the way i wanted it to. imma give this my all. so dont leave me in the middle.

Peeps! When this chapter started Yeona was narrating the story of her second timeline and how she met her death.