53

[Edited🖋]

Yeona body was sprawled on the mattress, she could feel him standing firmly between her legs on top of her. As she tried to close her legs, Beomgyu didn't allow her and tried to spread them wider. Yeona's body jumped out of nervousness. As she bit her lips hard.

"Don't be nervous."

His deep voice trickled in her ears. Before sucked her earlobe. Beomgyu swallowed his saliva as his hand slipped into her underwear and other hand on top of her breast. His fingers moved little by little, tracing her sensitive tender skin. Her body shook violently at the unexpected surprise. It was too stimulating.

Yeona's body fluttered like a fish on the land as he pressed his finger on tip of her chest, which has hardened through the thickness of her camisole. Yeona, who had never experinced such stimulus clenched on the part of duvet to hold her body.

Meanwhile, Beomgyu teased her upper and lower body to his heart content. He didn't hurt her, all he did was press and rub. And he was already going crazy as her body became more and more vulnerable.

Slowly he inserted his fingers inside. the damp walls tightening around his fingers. She stopped as if struck by the lightening. She tried to stifle her gasp as the electrifying sensation spread from her head to toes. As her trembling body eventually stilled, she realized thag something between her legs has gotten wet. As he pulled his finger in and out and dug inside deeper.

Tears of pleasure rushed down Yeona's face. And her flushed face as enticing body glistened under the moonlight coming from the window.

Satisfied with those tears and vulnerable state, Beomgyu smiled contentedly as he gazed at Yeona. On her chest were handprints from when he grabbed them tightly.

He increased the number fingers that soaked in her juices, and slipped it into even deeper. Again, a supressed moan leaked from her clenched teeth. He used his free hand to take the hand she used for covering her lips and pinned it above her head. Smirk never leaving his face.

Yeona's golden eyes turned to the man sitting between her legs. As if to represent the desire for her. He looked at the sky and gazed at her.

"Yeona!"

When she heard her name which sounded like a rough breath. Yeona blinked, as she came back to her senses. Yeona? It was her name. A name that people had called countless times. But now that name sounded unfamiliar than any other word in the world. He leaned closer to her.

"Beomgyu..." Her strained voice asked, feeling almost limp from the constant stimulation. Beomgyu's lips moved downward slowly he bit her chest, his wet tongue wrapped around. Yeona moaned and groaned as she twisted her body franatically everytime Beomgyu's tongue sucked the soft flesh in his mouth. And the lewd sound of sucking made her feel as if she were going crazy.

She continuously moaned, wished for him to release her hand so that she can cover her mouth. But, it was not happening. He went from sucking her chest to all the way down to her womanhood. It was too much to bear, Yeona was about to cast a spell to blow him up. Obviously cause she wasn't in her right senses and refused to fall prey to his antics, but before she could. Their eyes met, Yeona felt a chill ran down her spine.

He was staring at her intensely, and an unknown desire flashed in his dark red eyes. All she knew that she was going to devoured by him.

(And author threw her phone away. And refused to write anything for few hours)

A groan escaped my lips as I opened my eyes, the banging pain in my head made it harder for me to fully open my eyes. As I recalled the amount of alcohol I drank last night a sigh escaped my lips. While the sense of my body finally started working. A sweet scent of room filled her nose— a disgustingly sweet smell of both flesh and bodily fluids mixing together along side alcohol.

I felt a heavy hand wrapped around my torso, while I forced myself to open my eyes. The ceiling above me was spun. The fluffy bed behind her back was as calm as the sea.

I gazed outside the window and then looked at the person sleeping next to me. Of course, it has to be Beomgyu. But why do I feel naked? Firstly, my eyes dropped at his body and then, I looked down at myself.

My heart skipping a beat when I saw black shirt which clearly didn't belong to me judging from its size on me. Carefully, I lifted the quilt. My heart stopped beating momentarily when I saw my body enloped with his naked— then I saw him wearing pants. His half naked body holding me. I wanted to push him away, but he laid heavily on top of me. I could feel throbbing sensation down there.

Unable to move, I slumped back mind drifting back to how and when I ended up here. the images from last night flooded in my head. The blood rushed my cheeks, I gasped, my heart beating wildly as I glanced at Beomgyu and back at myself. We almost went all the way and did everything, but he didn't penetrate me.

Pushing aside the thought, my body plagued by Beomgyu's touches screamed with slight movement. According to her memeories, it was the first time she shared such a night with him. Yeona pushed away his muscular forearm and struggled to pull herself.

When the bitter pain shot up her legs.