50

A/N: don't laugh, its based on a folklore.

The sun was on its way to depart, painting the sky in shades of purple and azure. It was time right after the sunset, twilight. Yeona just finished practising magick with Ari and was completely tired with her sesssions.

Even though she was tired she felt a little guilty for not having the time in entire day to talk to her dads. She informed Ari about the problem who suggested her to have a chat with them at gazebo. Yeona found this idea great.

After the practise, she went back to the room to quickly touch up her make-up and wrap the scarf she had borrowed from Narae around her neck. While Narae guided elders to the gazebo and served them some green tea. As she was the second hostess of the household and was responsible for looking after thr guests since Ari was not in state of moving around a lot.

When I reached the gazebo, I took in a deep breath. For some reasons I was little bit nervous. It could be because of hickeys. I thought. And, once again fixed her scarf and hair before entering the flowery path that led there.

"Yeona!" I heard Dad Namjoon's voice.

I feel weird thinking Dad Namjoon but, that's the only way to distinguish between the two. Both of them waved and I waddled across the floor and quickly reached near them. Pulling out a chair and sitting down on the round table.

"We heard that you wanted to talk?" Dad Jin took a sip of his tea. I nodded my head mechanically.

"Well, I didn't time to talk to you. I know both of you must be sick worried about me. And I wanted to apologise that I vanished from the house in the middle of the night." I said without a pause.

But they simply blinked while sipping their tea quietly. I thought they were processing what I said. But, Dad  Namjoon suddenly leaned forward patting my head with a smile on his face showcasing his dimples.

"Its alright, it wasn't your fault."

I blinked rapidly. Unable to process what he said and then looking to and forth their faces, I squinted my eye in questioning, "Aren't you going to ask me anything? And how do you know it wasn't my fault?"

"Isn't it because of the other Yeona living  inside you? She took over you and went out her way to cause some trouble." Dad Jin stated, making my jaws drop. He knows. They know.

"You know? How" I ask in trembling voice, they sighed nodding.

"I want you to brace yourself when you hear this. Okay?" Dad Jin said putting his hand on top of mine.

"After you returned home from hospital. One night I saw you rumbling through the kitchen drawer for a knife and went to your room.

Since, you were already in depression your aunt who is a therapist suggested their chances for you to show suicidal tendencies.

I assumed that you were going to hurt yourself and you were but, when I tried to take it away from you. I realized that it wasn't you because of the way your eyes looked and you entire personality changed.

After that it became a daily thing and I had to call your aunt over to see what was happening. And after observing your condition for a long time she concluded that you were suffering from split personality disorder.

But after a year, the situation suddenly improved and you stopped trying anything harm yourself. We thought that that problem was solved. But, I guess she is again taking over you because Namjoon told that..."
"I tried to jump off from balcony." I said finishing the sentence and then sat quietly for sometime, trying to trying to process the new information.

Then, put a smile, "No worries, I came to know about her and we had talk in the head. I know sounds weird but we did and she said that she wouldn't try anything funny again. So don't worry!" I said reassuringly.

Both of them exchanged glances and then smiled, nodding. I feel they are believing in me too much. As long as they are stress-free it doesn't matter.

We were talking about things from my childhood as dad Jin mischief to Dad Namjoon who didn't have privilege to see my childhood more closely even though he was my biological father. Biological father?

"I was wondering...How does mom not know about me being his child? I mean, didn't you guys do it through some clinical procedure?" I asked oblivious to the history of my birth.

But, they frowned and changed glances before looking back at me. There face showing obvious signs of confusion. So I decided to emphasis more on my question. But, before I could Dad Namjoon spoke.

"Yeona didn't you say you saw Soojin's memory in your dreams and the scenes from your birth?"

Confused, I nodded. Why is she entering in the conversation?

"Then how do you not know that Solan is not your biological mother? But, wasn't. I. Born. Out. Of. Her? There are pictures...." My voice was full of uncertainity as I spoke.

"You were...but..." Dad Namjoon spoke completely becoming inpatient all of a sudden, and you wouldn't believe it was the first time in a year I have known him as a professor and then as my dad and the man from my dreams he look that anxious.

"A human can never concieve child of a divine being. I'm a Son of Heckate did you never see that Sujin's memories?"

I shook my head nervously and quietly. Making him huff in annoyance.

"I see, but how was I conceived? And you're son of heckate? The man from prophecy? Aren't you suppose to have a child with priestess or something so that your child can become the queen of witches everyone is waiting for? Am I going to have another sibiling?"

Yeona questioned all the things that came in her mind, causing Seokjin to burst into laughter and completely shaking Namjoon to the core because of how oblivious his daughter was.

"YEONA! There. Is. No. Sibiling!! You're the daughter between me and a priestess, who's name is SUJIN! SHE IS YOUR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER. NOT SOLAN!" Namjoon emphasised on each and every word he spoke.

"When Soojin died she still managed to protect her womb with magick, I used the magick to transfer it inside Solan with only Seokjin's knowledge. In short, you're the child of prophecy."

A/N: so this [transfer of child from one womb to another] is from the folklore from hinduism. it was how the elder brother of lord krishna was born. i hope you don't find it weird. i have written this part based on the folklore. Though i feel many of you are going to laugh throughout the chapter. i feel embarrassed slightly but in the end what matters is that you enjoy. Its has lots of twist and turns and i feel kinda overwhelmed to write such a fanfiction. but there are chances that i will later turn this into a normal novel kind of thing.

Another thing— if you have read my first ff which I've deleted now. You know in that the mc also had Dissociative identity disorder. That book was supposed be going like this but things went off track.