28

I can't believe that I'm nervous about something I don't even like. Violin was never my cup of tea. I hate playing it more than anything, it sounds so sad. The only
reason I learnt to play it. So that Yeonhee could learn how to match it while playing
piano. She learnt it to impress her crush, who was a pianist.

A sigh escaped my lips reminiscing about the past. I checked myself in the mirror
one last time. Brushing my blonde hair. I used magic to change my appearance in
the eyes of others. I learned it just in case I would need it. I don't want to startle
those of the Skz group. I will be the one to suffer if they find out that I'm Yeonhee's
sister and I haven't given up on her yet.

I heard the knock on the door. The door opened revealing my cousin.

"Yeona, are you ready?" He asked. Just to tell. My magic specifically won't work on
him.

"Yup," I replied and picked the violin and stepped out of the room.

My hands and legs were getting cold as we drew near the banquet hall. Mingyu
opened the door for me. I stepped inside, my eyes focused on the floor. My
heartbeat began speeding up. I could feel eyes ogling at me. Not everyone was
staring at me, just a few people noticed and went back to their chattering.

I clenched my fist trying to calm myself. I sat in the middle, a place assigned for
musicians. There was a piano, cello already kept. I sat down on the stool and once I
decided to glance around the hall seeing the faces of everyone.

And up at the balcony where VIP's were present. I saw a strikingly beautiful girl
leaning against the pillar with her hands crossed over her chest. Eyes scrutinising
everyone in the hall. Beside her was another guy, different from the one I saw her
with in the club.

While I was staring at her, I felt someone's looking at me. For a moment, I tried to
look for the eyes that were staring at me. Only to find Beomgyu leaning against the
balcony on the upper floor with champagne in his hand.

No way he recognized me?

I looked back, holding the instrument between my jaw and collarbone and began playing, dispelling away my thought.

Beomgyu tilted his eyes gazing at the girl playing violin.

The faint scent  of cherries was exuding her body. Filled my nostrils, it was very familiar scent. Something deeply ingrained jn my brain and something I was addicted to. I could smell it as soon as she entered the room. Beomgyu thought as he continued to take her in his eyes. The sense of familiarity was driving him to the edge, he scrutinized his eyes and leaned forward on the balcony railing.

Who was that girl?

She had blonde hair and droopy eyes. Unlike Yeona's feline eyes. But why does she feel so familiar. She definitely has Yeona's scent?

Her hands move elegantly across her instrument. Her face was unreadable as she played, falling in her own fantasy world. It looked like no one could disturb her.

Then suddenly she looked up and following her gaze, I saw her staring at the girl who was standing next to Hyunjin. She looked like a spitting image of Yeona. Except her eyes, she was showing off her real blue eye colour.

She is Yeonhee, Yeona's sister. They are even bringing her out. Do they want to rub
it on my face or what? I exchanged glances with Hyunjin who smirked. I can see
through him. What would have happened to Sabbath if it weren't for Bangchan? I
shook my head in annoyance.

The young violinist's performance was coming to an end.

I gazed back at the violinist. A smirked as I watched her. She was wearing a pretty dark green dress with off shoulder sleeves. My kitten is that you? I stood straight chugged down the wine. And glanced at Hyunjin one last time. I could see him looking at me suspiciously but I ignored him.

When the violinist was done. She slightly bowed and quickly began to keep it back in the case and walked out of the room. The scent of Yeona that was emanting from her body disappeared along with her as well.

My body moved on it's own. My instincts told me, I need to meet her. My body moved on it's own. I prepared myself to meet her. The eagerness inside began growing.

"Where are you going?" Soobin asks, I halt in my step. I bite my lips trying to not get angry at him for stopping me.

"To get fresh air?" I could feel him see through my lies, because he rolled his eyes.

I could care any less of what he thought. My eagerness to meet the violinist took over my ability to reason.

A/N:
Hey humans! Wassup? I think I'm leaving a note after a long time. I hope you are liking it so far and its making sense. Gah! My school year as ended and I'll be going to college soon. I'm thinking of taking English Literature as major, so I hope my writing style improve. Anyways, thanks for all your love and support.