19

I took a deep breath when Yeonjun soaked the towel in the water, carefully wiping the blood off my feet. I wasn't feeling pain, I felt nauseous at his touch. I covered my mouth to stop myself from gagging, because if I do it would so disrespectful. I closed my eyes biting my lips trying push back those unwanted memories. To be honest, I don't really like interacting with men except for my brother, father and a exception Beomgyu. I can't stans them touching me for even a friendly touch. It twists my stomach and make me nauseous, it started after that incident.

I don't know with Beomgyu, I don't really mind touching him. Maybe because I used spar with him and my body got accustomed to his touch? I have no idea. He did make me feel comfortable during interactions so maybe, I got used to him?

"I have tended it. You should refrain from walking," Yeonjun said.
"How will I go back to my dorm?"
"You shouldn't. If you return you've to walk and you should strictly prohibit walking for some time!" Yeonjun said, scolding like a doctor would.
"But—"
"I don't have problem plus, I can feed you."

Beomgyu says. He was standing behind the sofa his facr drooped. I lift my head causing our eyes to meet. I narrowly stare at him, "For sure you can but, I don't want to be a burden."
"You're not a burden. Consider it as a payback for taking care of me when my hand was broken."
"I think I should call Saori and ask first. If she can discharge, I'm sure she'll definitely help me," I said and picked up my phone, dialing Saori's number.

The kind smile on Beomgyu's face was replaced with the cold, emotionless face. He glares at phone, his eyes gleaming ruby red. Yeonjun's eyes widen seeing his eyes, He glances at Yeona. What is this guy planning? Yeonjun thinks squinting his foxy eyes. She puts the phone away from her ear looking at the black screen.

"Huh? Is it discharged?" She mumbles, She tries to switch on her phone. A small pout forming her lips.
"How about you wait for your phone to recharge? I'll take you back to room. You haven't even even eaten anything," Beomgyu suddenly interrupts. Yeona flinches, she looks up at him a sigh escaping her lips.

"Okay," She puts her phone away. She was all ready to get up almost forgetting about the wound.
"Hey—" Yeonjun was about to stop the girl. But, Beomgyu suddenly picked Yeona up in his arms which was followed by her shrill scream as she wraps her hand around him subconsciously.

"Whoa! My ears almost bled." Beomgyu snickers earning a glare from Yeona.
"What's wrong with you? I was scared to death!" Yeona shouted, Beomgyu laughed as he takes her outside the room in bridal style.

He was smiling, my heart fluttered seeing his boyish grin. He has such a beautiful smile. It's making me breathless. I gulped looking away, my heart beating furiously because of handful of reasons. He was caring me on his arms, his face was so close to me. We might spend next few more hours together. The thing that happened last night. All of these thoughts were running wild in my head.

"Rest here. I'll go bring you something to eat." He said and placed me on top of the same bed I woke up on. My face flushed red remembering the morning. I smile back, his eyes widen before breaking into a biggest smile on his face. Not a cocky grin but genuine smile. I was completely Smitten by that smile.

"Aren't I heavy?"
"Yeah you are, but what other goddamn choice do I have?" He said it in a tone of mockery making me squint my eyes and glare at him. He smirks, his face so close to mine. I was daring enough to hold that sharp gaze. Suddenly, He planted a kiss on my forehead.

I froze.

My mind completely blank and all the heat rushed from my body to the place where he lips came in contact with my skin. I could feel the wet imprint, while he walked away.

Beomgyu walked out the room relatively happy and satisfied with the scene. He closes the door behind him. Yeonjun came into his sight, standing against the wall with his hands crossed and eyes focused on Beomgyu.

"Is this why you called me here?" Yeonjun asks.
Beomgyu gazes at Yeonjun innocently his eyes were literally dripping with innocence. His presonality was contrasting his expression, "I have no idea what you're talking about." Beomgyu replies innocently.

Yeonjun eyes squint. He smirks, "I've literally raised you my dear younger brother." He reminds him.
Beomgyu smirks, shurgging his shoulder.

"I totally see you as my role model hyung. Your presence in my life has a great influence." Beomgyu replied. Yeonjun stands straight walking towards his younger brother before throwing his hand around his shoulder.

"She ain't normal girl, I saw her wounds already healing,"

Beomgyu glancing at his hyung silently, giving a small nod. He takes out the cigarette from his pocket. They looked like the cigarette, but actually they were tranquliser.

"What is she? She has a energy contrasting us. Yet it calms me staying close to her. It's even more claming than Ari's presence,"
"Devil knows?" He shurgged. His memory from that day when she was pulled into those huge gates resurfaced. The smile left his face replacing with a smirk.

"Dad? Looks like gotta set a meeting with him," Yeonjun joked making Beomgyu smiled.
"I was strangely and completely mesmerized by her. Even during the times I didn't meet her. Is it love or madness? I don't know. What I know is that I want all of her for myself."

A/N
Heheh! Hola kitties! I wanted to prove your theories wrong so I wrote this chapter quickly. Your wlcm.

Tysm dor reading don't forget to vote and comment.
Love ya~