03

After the class, I was gathering my things when I hear the loud senior barging into the class. I sling my bag on my shoulder fixing my cap as I gazed at them. These guys I know, one is Lia, Yuna's elder sister.
My best friend. She looks at me and smiles, "Found ya!" She mouthed and I narrow my eyes.

She walks across the room and embraces me in a hug, "Welcome to the University Yeona!"
"Thanks, Unnie!" I thank her as we pull away.

Her hand wrapped around my shoulder as we came out of the class, "There is a fresher's Party tonight, we came here to announce that,"
"Oh, I'll come but where is it?"

She tells me the details and I make a mental note before we part ways and I go on to attend my next class.

Time passes, and the sky turns pastel colours as thin fog covers the atmosphere. The autumn air blew gently as I go to the venue of the party. It was a nice restaurant filled with people, lots of other students. Some chatting, some sitting in the corner using their phones and some drinking waiting for the party to end.

I sat next to some of the classmates I talked to and they were all cool people. Suyeon and Mishi and a Japanese student Saori. I liked the vibes of Saori the most— calm, nerdy vibes.

I drank a lot. Like, A LOT. Out of my limits.

And, Next morning. I woke up with a terrible headache. My eyes were so heavy that I couldn't open them until I had a hot morning shower that de-puffed my face and I slowly open my eyes.

Wrapping the towel around myself. I wipe the mist off the mirror when I notice my knuckles slightly red and bruised.

I frowned and narrowed my eyes to examine it as I stare at the bruise, trying to remember where did I get it from. When memories showers in my head as my eyes widen. I gasp holding my head in hand, No way I did that! My feet weaken as I sit on my haunches, pulling my hair.

F L A S H B A C K

I wanted to pee, I had a good amount of beer in my system and now my sachet was full. I needed to dispose of it, I sprang up from my chair, "I'll be back," I said dreamily. Probably drunk. They nodded, I got out of my seat and went to the washroom, relieved myself and came out. I was making my way to the seat thinking about today, my lips curling downward as the memory from today morning was still fresh in my mind.

I step forward thinking about the upsetting event. Why did I have to ask him? I knew I was somewhat attracted to him, but I hated the fact that I was attracted. I mean he is sure good-looking. Every girl is flat on him, What am I? Just like one of them. I walked not knowing where I was going.

In seconds my hip hits the floor. It broke me out of the daze. Grunting, I looked up at him, correction I glared at the person. My eyes flamed with anger as soon as I set my eyes on him. The bane of my existence, Choi Beomgyu. He looked down at me, his expression was stone cold, sneakily his lips turns up in smugness.

There was complete silence, not even a leaf moved. My blood boiled seeing his nonchalant face. In aggression, What I did was, clenched my fist-got off the floor and punched him. I wasn't even sober. He wobbles backwards and with a scoff.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" He growls in my face.
"Because I hate you!" I said out loud.

He squints his eyes as he towers over me, looking deeply into my soul. I gulp but returned his gaze. The aura he had was deathly and his gaze was intimidating, his eyes were beautiful that even though I wanted to look away I couldn't. My entire world was crashing down on me, his gaze was oddly satisfying.

I felt a hand pulling me back, "Yeona what are you doing?"

//end of flashback//

A/N
Tysm.
Vote and comment
Pleaseeeee