52

[Edited🖋]

I swayed my leg in the air, mindlessly gazing at the dark woods and city that came after that. The conflicting feeling messing with my head with millions of questions running wild. I felt loner than I ever felt before and missed Yeonhee's presence in my life. I recalled how we used to sit at the roof of our house and chat all night whenever something bothered one of us.

"Yeonheeya...." Yeona called out for her sister, her voice groggy from all the drinking.

A sighed escaped her lips as she took the sip of her alcohol. Her eyes were half closed, When the roaring sound of cars filled her ears. She stood up, stumbling. And, using the magick to fly in the air. She got on the otherside of the slanted roof.

I saw three lavish cars parking in front of the mansion. They are back. I thought in my head while I watched. Yeonjun, Beomgyu and Soobin step out of their cars. But my eyes were mostly on Beomgyu who threw his car keys at one of servants aggressively.

Why is being a jerk all of a sudden? I thought as I watched him walking inside the mansion by climbing up the stairs. A sigh escaped my lips wondering if I should return back to my room.

I chugged down my second bottle of soju. I opened the third bottle and returned back inside while drinking.

Tipsily, she walks down the hallway drinking at this point she couldn't even walk in the straight line but it wasn't her concern.

Beomgyu stood on the other end of the hallway, his eyes set on the drunk Yeona. While she tried to walk straight. The moment her feet stumbled, he quickly went close to her stopping her from falling.

I gazed down to see her eyes half closed, strong smell of liqour exuded from her. Why is she suddenly drunk? I thought when I noticed another half empty bottle in her hand. I quickly grabbed it to take it away from her but, grasped it tightly.

"Fuck off! Don't take my soju!" Yeona yelled, pushing me away from her. I could see irritation visible on her face.

"WHY ARE YOU DRINKING ALL OF A SUDDEN?"
"BECAUSE MY FUCKING LIFE SUCKS! ITS GETTING TOO MUCH TO BEAR WITH WHEN CONSCIOUS. ALL THE THINGS ARE DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY. IT HURTS! I WANT TO DIE BUT I SHOULDN'T DIE BECAUSE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO NEED MY HELP! AAARGH I SHOULD'VE DIED BACK THEN!" Yeona yelled as tears watered down her eyes. Breathing heavily, she wiped her face with the sleeves of her top and was about to walk past me.

Yeona was about to walk past him. He grabbed my wrist.

"What do you mean by back then?" He asked calmly, his voice deepening. His grip on my wrist was tight. I tried to pull my hand.

"You don't have to know! We are nothing! Just stick to our deal!" I said, trying my best to free myself from his arms.
"Did you.... try to kill yourself again?" My breath hitched when he asked me that. How the hell did he catch that? I gritted my teeth. "No I didn't!" I exclaimed.
"You're lying! Why did you take that long to answer! Wait when you said Ari saved you that time does that mean...." Beomgyu grew breathless, breathing haggardly.

He loosened his grip on my wrist and pulled me close. His arms embracing me from behind.

"If it hurts to much then let me turn your pain into pleasure." He husks in my ear, my heart dropped. I could feel my hands and feet becoming cold. Next minute, a scoff escaped my lips. I turned my head to see his eyes glinting red.

Smiling sarcastically, "Sure!"

I could feel his grip on my body loosening. I stood away drinking the bottle in one go, I dropped it on the floor. And, Beomgyu grabbed my hand pulling me with him.

Though I had agreed, my entire body was throbbing. I was suddenly sober. Why suddenly? My eyes dropped on our entwined fingers. The scene from cafe came in my head when I began acknowledged my feelings for the first time.

He opened the door of a room which I didn't even dare to look at and simply followed him inside. As the door closed I exhaled in order to relieve the sudden pressure in my body.

Suddenly, he pushed me against the door. His hand grabbing my jaws and lifting my face to gaze at him. But, before I could even seize his expression into my eyes. His crashed on mine. Aggressively, he entered his tongue in my mouth. With eyes wide open, I stared at his closed eyes in shock. It took a minute or two for me to process. And then, I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck letting him do whatever he desired.

His hands slid inside top, running his cold hand against my skin causing the whimpers to escape my lips. And, just when I thought he would pull his hand out. He parted our lips and effortlessly pulled off my top leaving me in my camisole. He gazed down at my body before looking up at my face again, his thumb tracing circles on my lips. I gulped in anticipation, my heart beating faster than normal.

He snaked his hand around my waist, his cheeks touching mine and his lips latching on my jaws, neck and below slowly. While he stroked my chest aggressively. I felt there were sparkles in front of my eyes. My lips parted, and I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from making those noises that was itching to come out of my mouth.

"You can moan. Why are you trying to hold back your voice?" I could feel the corner of his lip curling up against my skin into a smirk.

A/N: these are the scenes that I want write but i feel way to guilty to write.