46

[H E A V I L Y    E D I T E D]

How many times did I imagine being kissed like that? I thought as I sat leaned back in the bathtub, filled with warm water to ease my sore muscles. My fingers on tip of my lips as I stared into the space, replaying the kiss again and again it my head.  I never imagined that something like that would happen in real.

It was a teenage dream come true. All this time I was trying to deny it all, the first time I met him in the campus, I didn't desire to mingle with him at all, because I was afraid that I might end up showing those feelings that I had hidden in my heart. Yet, destiny pulled me closer to him with each passing day. The more I wanted to run away from him, the more he came closer. So close.

My hands and legs moved on its own, as I threw them in the air causing water to puddle out of the bathtub.

But .... I .... can I really be happy, when my sister is out there suffering?

After complete taking bath, Yeona stepped out of bathroom to see Beomgyu still sitting on the armchair near the large window. His eyes fixated on the tablet in his hands, just as I closed the door behind me. He gazed up from the screen, switching it off and keeping it on the coffee table. He got up from his seat.

At the same time a maid enters in the room, but as soon as she sees Beomgyu she freezes in her spot. Beomgyu glances at her, "Bring me a hairdryer,"

"Patriarch, I'll do it. You don't have to worry." She meekly said, keeping her eyes on the floor.
"I'll do it. You just bring me the hairdryer." He said in more authoritative tone.

She nods, and bows slightly. Exiting the room at once. She returns back almost insntatly with a hairdryer and hands it to him and leaves once again. Did she teleport? Yeona thought.

Yeona sits their quietly as Beomgyu dries her long wet hair. She stairs blankly on the floor, sound of the hairdryer, ticking of the clock were the only audible sounds in the dimly lit room.

"What would you do if I were to say I belonged to Sabbat and was sent to kill you?" Yeona asks still staring into the space.
"What does that mean? Why would you belong to people who took your sister away?"
"Its a hypothetical question."
"Honestly, you'd give a very bad name to assassination from my point of view."
"I'm not joking," Yeona said indignantly.

The corner of his lips curled rather, darkly. "Obviously I'll kill you. It will be worse than possible way one can imagine."

Yeona shivered at the sight of his eyes turning shade of scarlet with excitement. Something she never saw in last timeline. A wave of relief washed over her to see him still excited about life. And a small smile made its way to her lips.

Beomgyu frowns in confusion, "You're smiling?"
"I like that response." Yeona simply shurgs.

Beomgyu places the dryer away while  Yeona leaps into the clothes maid had given her. It was a white lacy satin shorts, camisole top and satin belted robe. The sweet smell of essential oils coming from her body drove him to edge.

He shakes his head recover from his lust. He thought looking away from her would be the best solution. So he quickly gazed on the floor to see towels that Yeona was wrapped into falling on the floor, he crouched to put the towels away.

"You should rest for today! I've already told everyone not to distrub you."
"Okay!"

After eating some more, I once again went to sleep. But, this time my sleep wasn't as peaceful as I expected it to be, as I was having a dream— a bizarre dream. Where I could see myself.