51

"What is it?" His raspy voice broke the heavy silence of the room. Everyone present there cowered in fear, but they had to speak. They weren't left with choices when they reported him.

"Patriarch! Nosferatu Patriarch awakened his powers. He got rid of his curse and recently tried to attack our affilated packs and tribes."

His blood red eyes sparked with anger, he sat upright on his throne glaring at the man who just delivered this news to him.

"How is that possible?" Yeonjun yells, boiling in anger as he glanced at Beomgyu.
"Calm down you two." Soobin interupts and glanced at the informat. "First let's figure out which tribes and packs they attacked. We need to alert our other affiliates."

~~~

I sat there in complete silence for a while, trying to process the information thatw as just given to me. While, Dad Namjoon looked like he had enough for today. I don't get it why is he so jumpy? I should be the one behaving that way. But, strange enough I didn't because I was completely drained of my emotional energy.

Today a lot of things happened— She told me that we couldn't save Yeonhee  in two timelines. Beomgyu confesed to me all of sudden. Then he suddenly appeared in bathroom and told me he has seen me naked and now this. I want to die. Someone kill me.

When I finally finished processing the information. I gazed back at the two of them, sighing yet again completely drained of my emotional energy. Can someone tell me why am I strangely so calm? I'm stressed about not stressing about all the stuff.

"Yeona you said you saw everything in your dream."

"Does that mean everything I saw in those dreams are true?"

"Those dreams aren't normal. They are a paet of your mother, Sujin's memory." Dad said grimly, I could feel my heart dropping when I recalled how Soojin—mom stepped of the railing falling.

Suddenly I could feel my gut coming up my throat.

I quickly got up from my seat and turned around running into the flower path on my way to Ari and Narae. To ask them if they knew about all this.

When I reached the mansion, I saw a maid walking down the hallway and I grabbed her shoulder gently stopping her in the middle. She turned around, polite smile covering her lips. Along with slightly worried eyes she asked, "Is there anything I can help you with ma'am?"

"Uh...Where is Ari and Narae?"

She looked away trying to think and then, "They must be in their respective rooms? Why? Call Narae unnie in Ari unnie's room. And can you ask someone to guide me to her room as well?"

She nodded, a confused and flustered expression covering her face. She quickly waddled away. Sometime later another maid came and she guided me to the Ari's room. When I entered inside I saw Ari talking to her belly. I mean, the baby in her belly. She has a huge bump in such a small period of time I wonder why? But, I shook the question out of my head.

When Ari looked up from her stomach in my direction, a looked of bewilderment washed over her face but she quickly replaced it with her signature gentle smile.

"Yeona? What are you— Narae? What's with two of you?"

Narae looked to and fro at Ari and Yeona, "That's what I'm asking? Yeona called me here."

I crossed my hand over my chest, "Am the Queen you keep talking about?"

The question was answered by the silence. While Ari and Narae exchanged glances. There faces was covered with expression of flustered panic.

"How did you suddenly have this epiphany?" Ari wondered as she nervously caressed her belly.

I gave her a sheepish smile, "And when were you going to tell me that?"
"When we thought you were ready enough?"
"When was that going to happen?"
"That we don't know, it was weird to tell you that you were Queen when you don't even know anything about witchcraft." Ari stated.

A sigh escaped my lips, because I wasn't able to come up with a answer to counter than answer. And rolled my eyes, before making my way to empty sofa and collapsed on top of it making whiny noises.

When I saw Narae approach near me, she sat on the armchair of the sofa set, "But how did you suddenly know?"
"Dads told me!" I said monotonously.

Ari came there sitting on other armchair, gazing at Yeona with expectant eyes, "Why would he suddenly tell you that? And before that? How long did you know Uncle Namjoon was your dad?"

Uncle Namjoon?  I thought but didn't have any energy left to hear new information so I decided to skip it.

"I knew it for sometime, because I dreamt about my mother's memories along with the memories of my birth."
"Is that why you kept asking about dreams everytime we had theoretical  lessons? Ari scrutinized and I nodded.

She huffed in disbelief making me smile at my miserable life, "Twisted isn't it? Why am I so twisted? I mean, why is my life so twisted? Can't I be normal?"

"Well you're not normal to begin with...You are Queen Soceress." Narae joked, trying to lift up the mood to which I responded by faking a laugh. Which was obvious enough to shut her up.

While I laid on the couch in silence staring at the ceiling and both woman looking at me with worried expression.