27

My bloody feet stomped on the ground, as I ran through the forest. I could hear them screaming, beckoning at me. I didn't dare to stop. Tears flowing down my cheeks while I bit my lips struggling to keep myself from crying out loud.

The pain was excruciating. Suddenly, my leg stumbled upon the branch of the tree and I collapsed on the floor. Whimpering in pain, my already bleeding knees began to bleed even more profusely. I breathed heavily trying to stand, my body shuddering from fear of being caught by them. Someone suddenly pulled fistfull of my hair.

"Urgh!" I cried, my eyes met his frightening golden orbs. I felt an invisible hand tightening around my neck blocking my wind passage. I closed my eyes tightly. I heard him speaking, followed by the laughter of his men.

"You dirty wench! Dare to run-" All of sudden, his scornful voice turned into a whimper. I felt his hand loosening my hair. I frowned, unable to understand what was happening?

I opened my eyes before I saw another man standing, my eyes flickered from his legs to his torso and up to his face. My eyes widened when I realised it was Beomgyu. His eyes were gleaming red with anger. While his hand gripped the neck of my assaulter.

I could see the black mist appear from his back, wrapping itself around the neck of my assaulters. Beomgyu threw away the man he was cuffing like he was a ragdoll holding no weight. Before he crouched in front of me. His eyes were laced with worries as he examined my body.

His softly, beautiful hands brushed against my cheeks. I could help but pull myself away from those beautiful hands. I could see a small frown of irritation on his face, I closed my eyes waiting for him to leave.

"Why?" He asked, his voice extremely hoarse. I felt electrocuted by his voice.

"I'm dirty, you'll get dirty too," I whispered. I heard him sighing, before he chuckled. I was clearly puzzled by his actions. He suddenly leaned forward planting a peck on my forehead.

"You're not dirty Yeona..." He whispered in a low voice. "....Look in the mirror yourself," He said.

I frowned. Mirror in the middle of the forest? I stared at him but he simply smiled and glanced on the left side. I followed his gaze to find myself staring at my own reflection.

I was wearing a red velvet dress, exposing my cleavage and thin straps and white furry cardigan clinging on my arm. I looked clean, without any wounds on my body. I looked beautiful. The night sky outside the french window, next to the mirror caught my attention. I got off the bed and walked to the french window, I saw the blood moon hanging in the sky.

"Pretty, right?" Beomgyu whispered suddenly. Why is he calling the moon pretty? I could feel my breath slipping away as he slowly embraced me in his arms.

It's a dream.

"Is it prettier than me?" I asked, turning around in his embrace. While I rested my hand on his chest to prevent him from moving any closer than he already was. He gazed at me in amazement but soon smiled, leaning closer to my lips.

I stood on the tip of my toe, capturing his precious smile with my lips. My heart was pounding, when our lips began moving. I wrapped my hand around his neck and my other hand rested on his chest. He suddenly grasped my cold hands and turned us around. He sat on the french window and pulled me to sit on his lap as with my legs either side of his. His lips puckered down my neck leaving me breathless. I gasped and moaned in pleasure that was driving me to my edge.

Sound of the morning alarm buzzed in my ears. I groaned before opening my eyes back into my room. I turned my head to see the otherside of the bed, I couldn't see Beomgyu sleeping. A groan left my lips as I pushed myself to sit up. I was so embarrassed to remember the dream. My first ever wet dream and that with Beomgyu. Do I like him or what?

I didn't really hate him in the first place. I shrugged my shoulders as I got off the bed and proceeded towards the bathroom. I was always jealous of Beomgyu. He was a skilled fighter, had a good temperament, and was kind and loving. It was totally opposite to me. I wasn't kind, I was short tempered and all the qualities I hated I didn't have. Beomgyu had them all. He had his family to support him through the worst. While mine was suffering in solitude. No one was ready to listen to me or believe me. It made me a petty person.

I stepped out of bathroom. Narae and Ari had already returned home after teaching me for a while as Ari wanted to break the news to her husband. Holidays were coming to an end, I went downstairs for breakfast when I found one of my older cousin sitting their looking anxious. I squinted my eyes and stared at him. He suddenly got up from the chair. 

"Yeona help me!!" He cried, I stumbled back when he suddenly grabbed my shoulder. I flinched, I could see my parents trying to stifle their laughs as they stared at me. I was still trying to figre out what the fuck was happening?

"What...happened?" I asked cautiously. 

"Please play violin for me?" He said abruptly. 

"What?" 

"I mean, I'm managing a event and we were suppose to invite a violinist but, that bastard ditched us in last moment. I have no idea where to get a violinst in such a short time."

"You know-"

"I know you stopped playing violin ever since Yeonhee...but please help me Yeona!! I'll compensate you well."

"No!" I firmly turned his request down and softly pushed him away. By the way, he owns a event management company in Seoul. Did he come here all the way from Seoul? 

"Yeonieee Please! It's  a very big company. God knows what those Skz will do if I messed this up?" I halted hearing about Skz.