Chapter:11

Bambam recognized Lisa right away. First of all, she was the woman that his close friend, Jungkook, deeply loved.

Secondly, Lisa hadn't changed much since high school, as she had only lost the naivety from back then. She was beautiful then, she is beautiful even now. Back then in high school days, there were many guys who tried to court her but Jungkook was the one who successfully dated her.

He still remembered when Jungkook dated Lisa seven years ago. They would often hang out and have dinner together.

Back then, Bambam's girlfriend was also one of the prettiest girls in their class. Jungkook would bring Lisa along, and the four of them would grab food together quite often.

Now that he recalled these things, it seemed like ages had gone by.

Bambam flipped through that drunk man's phone, and, sure enough, he found 'Lisa' in his contact list.

Bambam guessed that this man definitely had an intimate relationship with Lisa since he was using her photo as his wallpaper.

Just then, Bambam suddenly had an idea.

He turned to the short cop beside him and asked, "Did you search for his ID? What's his name?"

"Yes, Captain Bam, his name is Kim Kai."

"Okay." Then, Bambam took Kai's phone, walked out of the custody cell, and dialed Lisa's number.

Meanwhile, Lisa was listening to music, already half-asleep. It was 11:30 PM.

She hazily woke up as her phone rang, but when she saw that it was from Kai, she hesitated before picking it up.

"Kai, what's up?" Her tone was slightly distant.

"Hello, are you Miss Lisa?" Bambam spoke formally.

"I am, may I ask who you are?"

"I'm the captain of Seoul's Criminal Police Division. We have arrested a john named Kai during our anti-prostitution mission tonight, is he your friend? We found your contact information on his phone." Bambam deviously emphasized the word ' john' which means a prostitute's regular client.

Lisa was shocked. John? Kai was a John? How is that possible?

"Miss Lisa, are you still there?" asked Bambam.

"I am."

"Kai is your friend, right?"

"Yes," Lisa replied.

"Then can you come right now to bail him out?"

After a brief moment, Lisa slowly responded, "Okay, I'll head over now."

After the call ended, with a devilish smile on his face, Bambam took out his own phone to dial another number.

Jungkook was a night owl, and he often reviewed company documents and statistics at night in his study room. After that, he would have some coffee and analyze the stock market. As soon as his phone ringed, he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook, this time you must treat me to a good meal."

"Now? What time is it?" Jungkook looked at his watch. It's already midnight, what is wrong with this idiot?

"Come to my police station right now, I have a surprise for you."

"I'm not interested," Jungkook immediately refused.

"-_-" Bambam was left speechless for a second. "Hmm… don't regret it then. I'm telling you, if you don't come right now, you'll miss an exciting scene. Lisa will be here soon."