Chapter:153

Mrs. Jeon immediately called Northern Metropolis Daily again, but no one picked up ...

"How dare they twist the truth! I'm going to make a scene at the news agency tomorrow."

"That's enough ... do you think our family hasn't been humiliated enough? Our son is busy with the thirty-year anniversary celebration, don't add to his troubles, "Mr. Jeon comforted her.

"What do you mean add to his troubles? I'm doing this for our son's sake ... In ancient times, if an emperor had a femme fatale by his side, he wouldn't have lasted long ... Right now, our son is the emperor, and that bitch is the femme fatale. Can't you see that?"

"I don't understand, and I can't understand your thoughts."

Mrs. Jeon's antics not only tormented their son, but even her husband, couldn't take it anymore.

He couldn't agree with her actions ...

"I don't need you to understand. If you're not going to help me, then don't go against me."

"If you continue to cause trouble, then ... you'll have to stay here by yourself. I've booked a plane ticket ... I'm going to Hawaii after the thirty-year anniversary celebration."

"What do you mean? Are you leaving me behind? "Mrs. Jeon looked at her husband in disbelief.

"If I take you with me, will you come with me?"

"Of course not, I still haven't dealt with our son's situation."

"Then that's it ... if you're not coming with me, then I'll have to go alone."

"Are you seeing another woman? Are you keeping a mistress in Hawaii? "

Mrs. Jeon mocked him.

Mr. Jeon was so angry that his hands trembled ...

"What nonsense are you talking about? What mistress? I'm already so old ... how dare you insult me?"

"Then why are you in such a hurry to leave me behind? I already said that I'll go with you after I deal with our son's situation. "

"I don't think you'll ever be able to deal with it. You can stay here and suffer. I've had enough of you."

After speaking, Mr. Jeon got up and left ...

"Come back and explain yourself. What do you mean you've had enough of me? Do you want a divorce? "

"Sure ... whatever you want." Mr. Jeon wasn't threatened by her divorce.

He went straight upstairs to the study ...

"Great ...you don't care about our son, yet you still want to divorce me and say that you don't have a woman."

Mrs. Jeon yelled angrily ...

The maids were so scared that they hid in the kitchen, not daring to make a sound ...

It was getting more and more difficult to stay in the Jeon family because Mrs. Jeon's mood was too unstable.

Mrs. Jeon couldn't enter JC because Jungkook had grounded his mother.

So, she called Jungkook again and again ...

Jungkook didn't pick up her call once, but she continued to  call him. She was very persistent ...

Jungkook was in the middle of a meeting when his phone rang. He made a gesture to end the meeting.

Then he got up and walked to another room.

"Mom ... what is it?"

"Son ... come back, your dad wants to divorce me," Mrs. Jeon said as tears and snot streamed down her face.