Chapter:47

Lisa stared at Bambam; furious, she asked, "Is it good for a police man to be this dirty minded?"

Jungkook , on the other side, said faintly, "Korean policemen seriously need to work on their ethics."

The couple both made fun of Bambam.

Bambam wasn't offended. He smiled, "Stop changing the subject, you didn't answer me yet."

"There's nothing to say, our relationship is pure, it's not what you think." Lisa defended.

"Not what I think? Then what is it? Just missionary?" Bambam's curiosity shot over the roof; he began loudly guessing at the private details between the married couple.

"Chaeyoung, look at him, he's just as wicked as he used to be. It's a shame that he's just a policeman, he should be a paparazzi. He can interview celebrities until they cry," Lisa exclaimed.

She thought that Chaeyoung would stand on her side and snap at Bambam for her.

However, to her surprise, Chaeyoung said, "Bambam's not wrong."

Lisa was completely speechless.

"You guys do form a good team, you should get married," Jungkook glared at Chaeyoung as he suddenly remembered how she messed up his chance to reach euphoria a few days ago all because of a phone call from her. He was furious.

"Spare me please, I don't have the guts to marry a tigress like her," Bambam objected at once.

"Don't worry, I won't marry you even if you kneel down and beg me. If all the men on this world died and all that was left were you and a pig, I'll pick the pig," Chaeyoung said as she gritted her teeth.

Bambam began laughing at her remarks.

"You sure have interesting taste…"

"You…" Chaeyoung wanted to fight back, but Lisa stopped her.

If she didn't, they wouldn't be able to enjoy a meal together in peace. It's all because of Jungkook and his stupid idea, why did he suggest that the four of them have lunch together?

After they finally finished eating lunch, Lisa wanted to spend some time alone with Chaeyoung.

However, Jungkook lingered, with obviously no intention of leaving…

"Should we part ways here?" Lisa suggested.

"Where are you guys going?" Bambam asked curious.

Before Lisa could answer, Chaeyoung said, "We were thinking about going to the Superhero Valley, I hear it's a lot of fun."

"Superhero Valley?" Jungkook had never heard of it.

Bambam immediately explained, "Oh, that place. It's supposedly the second largest amusement park in Asia. I heard that the Giant Group invested more than 5 billion in its construction, and the park is home to Asia's longest roller coaster and other stuff like that. Kids like it there."

"Get in the car." Jungkook glanced at Lisa.

"Huh?" Lisa was dumbfounded; did Jungkook want to go with them?

In the end, the four of them drove three cars to the Superhero Valley. It was Sunday, and the park was crowded with people.

To save time, Lisa decided not to stand in line for all the rides. They decided to only ride the drop tower and a roller coaster.

After the four of them got off the roller coaster, Bambam's legs gave in… Face pale, he wanted to throw up but couldn't.

"What's wrong? Are you giving up? There's more waiting for you." Chaeyoung laughed hysterically.