Chapter:183

When Jimin arrived, people were already whispering amongst themselves...

A young woman was on the floor, blood pooling underneath her head.

She was completely naked and her body was spotlessly white.

"What happened?"

"No idea! We heard a loud 'bang' and found her on the ground."

"Who is this person? Does anyone know her?" Jimin asked the people around him.

A female artist underneath BigHit slowly walked up. She said quietly, "President Park, I think I know her."

"Who is she?" An unfamiliar woman jumping to her death at his home felt bizarre and unsettling to Jimin.

"She's Seulgi's younger sister, Kang JiYeong. I've seen her before when Seulgi brought her over to the company," the female artist whispered.

"Seulhi's sister? Why was she here?"

An unsettling feeling crept up Jimin's spine...

Someone from the crowd called the police; they arrived very quickly.

The leader was Bambam. Since someone died... as the squad captain, it was natural for him to lead the team.

"Young Master Park, sorry to interrupt, but we've received news of someone jumping off the rooftop here."

Bambam was dressed in his police uniform and looked very serious.

"Yeah, she's right here." Jimin pointed to the victim's body.

Bambam led his team over. "Everyone please clear the way. We need to secure the crime scene. I ask for everyone's cooperation."

The crowd dispersed almost instantly...

Due to the death of the unfamiliar woman, what was originally a grand birthday party had now turned into a bizarre murder case.

Several female artists began to discuss quietly...

"Did Seulgi's younger sister come here to avenge her?"

"Why would she risk her own life though? It's horrendous! Plus, Seulgi was a disgusting woman. President Park was right in letting her go. What's there to avenge?"

"Why was she naked? Maybe something happened in the bedroom?"

Most of the guests left after the incident...

A few of Jimin's close friends stayed behind for the latest developments.

Bambam and the members of the Major Crimes Unit conducted a thorough search of the crime scene.

The group of people waited outside for more than an hour.

Afterward, Bambam came down with his unit and walked directly towards Jimin. With a heavy tone, he said, "Young Master Park, we found a large amount of meth and cocaine in your room. We also found the murder weapon and the victim's clothes in there. Because she fell from your bedroom, we suspect that you are involved. Please come with us for further investigation."

"What?! Are you kidding me, Captain Bam?" Bang Chan was livid.

How could this incident be connected to Jimin? How was this possible? Why would Jimin push a stranger out the window of his own room?

"Captain Bam, I didn't even enter my bedroom. Even if she did die in there, I'm not the one to blame."

Staring at Jimin's face, Bambam said, "From the surveillance videos, you were absent from 8:00 PM to 8:20 PM."