Chapter:127

"Nah, I was just trying to remember what brand of cigarette your dad smokes. I remember that the box is blue, but I don't remember the name. Do you? I want to buy him some before we go," Lisa said carelessly.

Jungkook's heart felt warm after hearing what Lisa said...

He thought she was mad, but the truth was, she was already picking out cigarettes for his father.

How could he not fall in love with a woman like her?

Lisa ended up buying a few boxes of cigarettes at the supermarket.

She also bought some fresh fruit and then drove back home.

As she was parking her car at BigHit, she saw Jungkook's car coming in.

Jungkook got off his car and put the things she bought onto his Maybach. Lisa changed into a simple pair of jeans, a white tank top, and a black cardigan. She then got onto the passenger seat with her purse in her lap.

"Are you hungry?" on their way over, Jungkook placed his right hand onto Lisa's and gently asked her.

"Just a little bit..." Lisa rubbed her tummy; the cafeteria food at South Side reached a new low today.

The pickled cabbage with pork ribs might've been the most disgusting thing she had ever had...

She really wanted to ask the chef what his secret recipe was. How was he capable of making such a gross dish out of such delicious ingredients?

But then again, the hundreds of people at South Side all ate the same thing, so she didn't want to seem so picky.

In the end, Lisa only had a few bites of lunch. After lunch, she resumed her busy schedule until she left work. She felt hunger creeping up to her as soon as Jungkook asked.

"So, can I give it to you now?" Jungkook's hand moved away from hers and slid all the way down to her thigh.

Lisa then realized that he was talking about another kind of 'hunger'.

She immediately slapped Jungkook's shoulder and scolded him with a smile on her face, "Don't be such a pervert..."

Jungkook asked innocently, "Doll, I was only asking if you wanted me to give you some fruit to fill up that tummy of yours. How is that perverted? I think you're thinking too much..."

Lisa, "-_-"

He played her again; Lisa felt the urge to bury herself underground.

The two of them chatted and laughed all the way back to the Jeon Manor.

After their last conversation, Jungkook's father had compromised.

He rarely went to the company and didn't even ask about billion-dollar investments.

He handed all of his authority over to his son; after all, Jungkook was his only child.

Plus, the major shareholders on the board all knew and were confident of Jungkook's capabilities, so there was no reason for his father to interfere.

Recently, his health had been deteriorating, so he rested at home and occasionally traveled aboard. He lived a decently-fulfilling life.

– Outside the Jeon Manor –

Jungkook's Maybach made a beautiful turn before coming to a stop outside the mansion.

Then, the two of them got off the car and carried the stuff they bought inside.

"Young Master... Young... Madame." The housekeeper was sensible.

She immediately went up to greet the young couple.