Chapter:177

"Why? Are you sad to hear that he's leaving?" Jungkook gently asked held her in his arms and asked.

"No, it's his decision, and I don't want to interfere. Where is he going, and when?"

"New Zealand... there's a good university in Wellington, and he'll be studying a major that's similar to his current one. The visa's ready too, so he'll be leaving in three days."

"That soon?" Lisa froze.

"I called him today, it was his decision."

"Okay, I understand."

"Let's go back to your mother's for dinner, you should spend as much time as you can with him before he leaves."

"Okay." Lisa nodded.

Ten minutes later, after Jungkook finished signing the rest of the documents, they got ready to leave his office...

"Kook... aren't you going to eat the Osmanthus cake your mother made you?" She looked at the delicate bento box on his desk.

"If you like them, you can eat them."

"I don't want any," Lisa immediately declined.

"I don't like them either, she... keeps pushing her ideas onto me. I've never liked this stuff, I don't know why she would make me these all of a sudden."

Then, Jungkook picked up the bento box and the two headed out.

"Boss, are you going home?"

"Yeah, you can have this, it's a midnight snack."

"Thank you, Boss." Lee was more energetic than ever since he came back from vacation.

He was more eager to work, and Jungkook was willing to teach him things because Lee had shown that he was smart and reliable.

After leaving JC, they drove to Sky Blessing Court, to Lisa's mother' house.

Haruto had already dropped out from school and was packing at home.

Lisa's mother didn't want her son to leave, but she didn't stop him, since she thought traveling was a good way for him to get some distraction.

Plus, he would only be studying abroad for a year or two, so he wouldn't be gone for too long.

"Why didn't you tell me you guys were coming back? Let me go and make some more dishes."

"Mom... it's okay, we'll just have a bite of whatever's ready. I'm not that hungry."

"Okay, I'll make a soup." Then, Lisa's mother turned to go into the kitchen.

Just then, Haruto came downstairs. "Noona, hyung."

"How's packing?" Lisa asked.

"I'm almost done. I brought back my stuff from school too." Then, Haruto took out a set of car keys and handed them to Jungkook.

"Hyung, you should take these. Thank you for giving me a car, but since I won't be in the country, I don't need these anymore."

"Keep it, you can keeping driving it after you come back," Jungkook said gently.

"Um... that's not a good idea."

"It's okay, don't be so polite to your Hyung. Take the keys. It's not like you're not coming back anymore," Lisa said as her heart ached.

"Okay then." Haruto nodded.

"Once you get there, remember to call us. Call Mom as much as you can; we have to keep in touch."