Chapter:155

Jimin was just that domineering. After seeing Lisa's selfie, he refused to return Sehun his phone.

Instead, he commented on Lisa's selfie. "No smoky makeup, bad."

Lisa was scrolling through the comments when she saw Sehun's comment. She was about to explode ...

"Do you want to die?" she replied domineeringly.

"My dear sis, that comment was made by Jimin who stole my phone. It's obviously not mine. It's not my style, haha."

It made sense. The only person who dared to make fun of Lisa's smoky makeup was Jimin, who was not afraid of death.

"You're with him?"

"Yeah, we ran into each other at dinner," Sehun replied honestly.

"Okay, keep an eye on your phone from now on. If I find out that you're messing around again, I'll block you."

"Yes, Princess."

After Sehun replied, he immediately put his phone back into his pocket ...

"How did she react?" Jimin asked in an annoyed tone.

"She almost blocked me." Sehun glanced at him faintly.

"Hahaha ... she can't stay calm when you criticize her. How can she criticize others so easily?"

"You don't have to reason with my sister, because her words are the truth."

"Okay ... why do I feel like you're a little sis-con?"

"I'm not a sis-con, I'm a sis-con, okay?" Sehun replied proudly.

"Isn't that the same thing? You people from the Oh Family are all weirdos ... "Jimin commented.

"The Oh Family hasn't produced a girl as smart as her in a hundred years." Sehun smiled meaningfully.

*

Then, Lisa ate her delicious ramen alone ...

She didn't forget to send a WeChat message to Jungkook. She didn't say anything and directly sent a picture.

"You're at Anna's Ramen?" Jungkook immediately understood.

"Correct."

"How blissful ... Eat more." Jungkook sent her a smiley face.

He had secretly sent WeChat messages to Lisa when he was busy. The old leaders of the government and the old artists felt like old friends at first sight.

He couldn't really get a word in, but with his status, people would often take the initiative to toast him.

Jungkook didn't have to drink on other occasions, but since they came all the way here to celebrate JC's thirty-year anniversary, he had to drink.

Therefore, it was rare for Jungkook to be a little drunk ...

After finishing the ramen, Lisa didn't go straight home because Jungkook was still busy at the company. Instead, she drove back to JC.

She wanted to wait for Jungkook to get off work together ...

Assistant Lee and the others were also working like crazy ... Lisa basically signed everything that needed to be signed.

Looking at the time, it was almost nine o 'clock. Lisa was a little sleepy and fell asleep on the sofa ...

In her hazy state, she felt someone touch her lips ...

At first, she thought it was a dream, but it felt more and more real.

She was so scared that she suddenly opened her eyes and saw Jungkook's face right in front of her.