Chapter:167

"Hmph... you sure picked a good time to come back. Come here, tell everyone if I'm wrong. How long have you been married to my son, huh? You won't let him come home and tie him to your bed every night. Yet, you still can't give me any grandchildren. How can you face the ancestors of the Jeon Family?"

Originally, Mrs. Jeon was fighting alone and almost ran out of the will to keep going...

However, Tzuyu's return to South Korea energized her like a stimulant to her heart.

...

She immediately felt alive and went back to making Lisa's life miserable...

Lisa ignored her and walked right up to her mother.

"Mom... are you alright?"

"I'm fine, don't worry. I would never stoop down to her level."

"What kind of level am I on, huh? Explain things to me... you're the one as poor as a hobo. Not only do you hate rich people, how do you have the audacity to look down upon me? I must've done something wrong my last life to become in-laws with you."

Mrs. Jeon became more agitated the more she spoke, and she began pointing her finger at Lisa's mother...

She completely disregarded how the people around her were going to see this and say things...

Lisa's mother had lived here for a long time, so she was pretty close with the neighbors.

Auntie Song couldn't take it anymore and pointed her finger at Mrs. Jeon, "So what if you have money? Poor people like us don't welcome people like you! Leave, right now!"

"Who do you think you are, and what gives you the right to talk to me like that? Do you know who I am?"

"I don't care who you are. Anyways... your words smell worse than farts... I don't even want to look at you anymore, I'm scared that I'll grow a sty."

Auntie Song was an ordinary citizen, so her words were somewhat crude...

However, it felt good to hear her say it...

"Yeah, leave, you're not welcomed here." Haruto took Auntie Song's side and ordered her to leave.

"Lisa... is this how you treat your elders?"

Mrs. Jeon was unwilling to back down, so she pointed her machine gun back at Lisa...

Lisa poured a glass of water for her mother, whose expression was a little pale...

Then, she turned around to look at Mrs. Jeon and said, "I've treated you with as much politeness as you deserve. I thought that you were someone who knew her place; after all, you received higher education and kept claiming that you were born to a prestigious family. That means you should be more careful of what you say and do... you shouldn't be yelling in front of other people like an old shrew."

"It's all because of you, you're just a chicken who can't lay eggs. You've humiliated our jeon Family."

Mrs. Jeon's words were vicious...

No normal human being could tolerate something like that...

Lisa wasn't a god, she felt awful too...

However, unwilling to admit defeat, Lisa clenched her teeth and said, "Come on... We don't even know what's really happening right now. How can you be so sure that I'm the problem and not Jungkook?"

"What? How dare you insult my son. He would never be infertile, you're definitely the problem."

"I wouldn't be so sure... I think that you've done more than enough evil as a person that even God wants to prevent you from having grandchildren... you should really watch yourself before you ruin yourself."