Chapter:191

The post basically did an exposé of Lisa from her birth to after her marriage.

First, it summarized that the apple didn't fall from the tree, and all the women in the Oh Family, Nancy and Lisa, were bitches.

Then, it began casting malignant libel at Lisa so that people would point their blame at her.

Second, Lisa was the daughter of a mistress. Her mother knew Mr. Oh was married but still interfered in his marriage, gave birth to Lisa, and disgusted everyone around them.

Third, even when she was at school, Lisa was an arrogant girl who barely had any friends. She also rarely attended class reunions.

Fourth, according to JC employees, she purposely used Jungkook's relationship with her to provoke his parents, causing the Jeon Family to sink into chaos. During this time, Mrs. Jeon was hospitalized, and not only did Lisa refuse to visit her, but she also didn't even let Jungkook visit his mother.

Fifth, she interfered with company matters and suppressed actress Joy, who is currently working under JC  because she thought that the latter was seducing Jungkook. She refused to give Joy any work to do and even tried to bury her. She also transferred an executive to an out-of-town branch, just so she could seek revenge on a private grudge.

Sixth, she used her status to stir up trouble at South Side, and even Director Jung was scared of her. Most importantly, she suddenly went from nurse to doctor, leaving everyone in bewilderment.

Seventh, she cozied up to Soobin and tried to buy his heart. Right before he signed with BigHit, Soobin betrayed Park Jimin for glory and signed with JC instead.

Eighth, she suppressed and sought revenge on her ex-boyfriend, Kai, forcing him and his wife to get divorced. Scared of the Jeon Family, Kai's ex wife, Krystal left the country.

Ninth, she repeatedly seduced Jimin and played with these two unbelievably powerful men.

Tenth, she was an extremely ambitious woman who used everyone around her – she wanted to take over JC and even had her eyes on BigHit entertainment.

In summary, Lisa was a manipulative, calculating bitch with high IQ and EQ, who pretended to be all innocent.

It's karma that she didn't have children. God was punishing her.

Originally, Lisa would've ignored a post like this. However, the last sentence of that post pierced through her heart...

'It's karma for a woman like her to not have children, it was God's way of teaching her a lesson.'

She sat beside the fountain by the door of their South Hill Manor.

Tears began streaming down her face...

If God really had eyes, he should really give her a baby.

Lisa never did anything shameful nor evil onto others.

Why did she have to take responsibility for such accusations...?

She could endure them, but what about Jungkook?

She really wanted to give Jungkook a child, she wanted to carry his child in her womb; it didn't matter if that child was a boy or a girl, but she wanted to stuff a sock in the mouths of those who slandered her.

Then, they would be able to know if Lisa's evil actions were the reason as to why she didn't have children.

"Young Madam... are you okay?" Uncle Li walked up to her.

"I'm fine... I'm just not feeling well."

"Let me tell the chauffeur to take you to the hospital."

"No, I'm fine, my eyes hurt, that's all. I think it's because of the all-nighters." Lisa shook her hands.