Chapter:180

"I'm fine..." Lisa waved her hand at him; she then brushed her teeth and came out from the bathroom.

She walked right up to the couch and fell into it...

"You made Korean medicine?" Jungkook had a really sharp nose.

"Yeah." Lisa nodded in admission.

"What's wrong? Are you not feeling well?" Jungkook touched her head, but she wasn't burning up.

"I went to see a traditional Korean medicine doctor today... He said that I had a cold womb, and it was hard for me to get pregnant. So, I thought I should drink some Korean medicine and condition my body," Lisa said nonchalantly.

"You can eat more dates and brown sugar, it works the same. Why would you drink Korean medicine?"

"It's too slow... I need to get better as soon as possible," Lisa said stubbornly.

Heartbroken, Jungkook hugged her. "Doll, don't be like that, really. I won't blame you, even if we never have children... I'm happy as is."

"But I'd feel unsettled, I want a baby," Lisa said, depressed.

At that moment the kitchen timer dinged, and Lisa went into the kitchen and poured herself another bowl of Korean medicine.

Then, while Jungkook looked at her, she didn't even frown before downing the entire bowl of it.

Then, she covered her mouth, trying not to throw up...

Upon seeing Lisa so stubborn, Jungkook's heart ached for her...

However, he knew Lisa well and was aware that as long as she made up her mind to do something, she would do it, no matter what.

Therefore, he didn't stop her. Instead, he walked into the kitchen and took out a peach, cutting it up into small slices.

Then, he handed the plate of sliced peach to her. "Eat this, you'll feel better."

Lisa placed a slice into her mouth. Then, she smiled, "Kook, you're home so early today."

"My dad's home, and he asked us to come home for dinner."

"Tonight...?"

"Yeah, what's up? Do you need to be somewhere?"

"Yeah... Sehun told me to go back to the Oh Mansion tonight, I'm guessing something's going to happen there."

"I'll go with you then."

Jungkook didn't want Lisa to spend so much time alone with Sehun, so he immediately offered to go with her.

"What about your Dad?" Lisa felt bad.

"It's okay, we'll go another day," Jungkook said slowly.

Lisa nodded...

- The Jeon Manor -

Thinking that Jungkook and Lisa would be home for dinner, the maid prepared a dozen dishes. However, Jungkook suddenly called to say that he wasn't coming.

Mr. Jeon turned around and told the maid, "Let's eat, we don't have to wait for them."

"Kook's not coming?" Mrs. Jeon wasn't so happy.

"Yeah, they're busy."

"What are they busy with? He doesn't even have time to come home for dinner?" Mrs. Jeon furiously asked.

He thought that they were coming back, so Mr. Jeon didn't even ask Tzuyu to come, in fear that there would be misunderstandings between them and her daughter-in-law.