Chapter:86

At first, Taehyung thought Jimin was amusing himself by trying something new...

He never would've thought that Jimin would be so serious about this girl. They had been bros for so long and Taehyung had seen countless women come and go in Jimin's life. He never saw him treating any of them this seriously.

The only time he did was for this married woman, and that gave Taehyung a headache...

"This isn't a good idea, right?" Taehyung thought that it would be morally wrong.

"Why isn't it? People can still divorce after they get married. Nothing is set in stone, didn't you hear about the king of the entertainment industry? What's his name again? He divorced his wife after a dozen or so years of marriage. He even had a fifteen-year-old kid. He still chose to get divorced and married a girl born in the 1990's. Time is changing, and so is society. Slowly but surely, many impossibilities will become possibilities. Jim, I support you. Ha, what's Jungkook's worth anyways? We'll go against him for you, we've got your back. JC is nothing, we'll see how long he'll last against us."

Bang Chan had a quick temper as well and blindly supported Jimin in the heat of the moment...

Taehyung, on the other hand, found it too worrying to deal with his two ill-tempered friends...

- Imperial Park -

Lisa and Jungkook were out for the entire evening. It was really late when they started heading home, and there were no more buses.

In the end, the two were forced to call a cab home...

- Inside the bedroom -

Lisa was only draped in a towel when she came out of the bathroom.

Jungkook put down the book in his hand and pridefully asked, "Didn't you promise to wear nothing?"

"Uh... I just looked at the weather forecast and it said that it's going to be chilly tonight. Ha, I don't wanna get sick, so I'll be better off wearing a towel."

"That's okay, I'll help warm you up."

"No thank you, haha." Lisa was nervous, so she kept on laughing nervously.

"So... you're going to be like this now? Someone who goes back on her words?" Jungkook stared at Lisa and questioned her in an unsatisfied tone.

Lisa had no words to back herself up...

Why must her husband have such a good memory and be so persistent?

"Fine, fine, don't look at me like that. Otherwise, I would think that I did something to upset you. I'll take it all off, I'm not scared. Hmph, by then, you'll be the one who can't hold it and suffer."

Lisa was in high spirits as she took off the towel and dove under the covers in a flash before Jungkook could take a good look.

That speed was fast...

"You have really fast reflexes, I didn't even get a clear look," jokingly, Jungkook said.

"You can see it, in your dreams! Turn off the light and go to sleep."

"The night's so long, are you sure you can sleep, my love?" Tilting his head, Jungkook looked at Lisa.

She was silent before answering, "What do you want?"

"What do you think?" Jungkook asked back.

"Don't even think, hmph, I want to torture you. You can look and touch me, but you can't have that with me."

Jungkook was silent...

He could tolerate the fact that she won't let him sleep with her in that way, so he was still good as long as he could touch her and partially satisfy his desires.