Chapter:164

She received the black book from the professor and slowly opened it.

On it were Lisa's name, sex, date of birth, level of education, and her resident ID number.

On the other side was the name of the profession exam as well as her scores.

Profession: level one neurology.

Theoretical knowledge: 100.

Technical Skills: 100.

Comprehensive knowledge: 100.

Score: Excellent.

Right below her results was a red stamp from the Social Security and Occupational Skill Identification Center; it was very flashy.

"So I am a doctor now?" Lisa asked, looking up excitedly.

"Congratulations on your certificate, Doctor Lisa. You're now a first-level physician of the south side's Department of Neurology."

The proctor looked at her and said, word for word...

"Thank you, professors. Thank you, Director," Lisa sounded like she was holding back her tears.

Being a doctor was her childhood dream...

Once, she thought it was unachievable.

But now, her dream came true...

On a normal day like this, she held the Black book like it was proof that her persistence all these years had been worth it.

She didn't have to be scared of others saying that she, a mere nurse, was crossing levels and performing surgeries.

Because she was now a real doctor...

"Focus on your work from now on... try to be the best in your field," Director Jung encouraged her.

"I will."

"Good, I'll treat you guys to a few drinks. Thanks for all your hard work, my old pals."

Director Jung had a good relationship with those people, but they were all stubborn to their bones.

It was impossible for them to give her a green light just because she knew Director Jung, especially since they worked in the medical industry.

If she was not qualified and they still gave her a certificate, they would be harming others and herself.

However, Lisa's excellence left everyone speechless.

Especially Director Jung, who was sincerely proud of Lisa...

"Director Jung, let me treat you and the professors."

"It's fine, you should go back, there's someone more important waiting for you."

Director Jung laughed...

Lisa knew that Director Jung was talking about Jungkook...

"Okay then... I'll take a raincheck and treat everyone another day."

When Lisa walked out, she thought that the world had become more beautiful...

She took a deep breath and took out her phone.

Good, now, it was the time to test her acting skills...

She laughed in her head.

The video call went through...

Jungkook was in the office and his gaze immediately turned warm when he saw Lisa.

"Doll... how was it?"