Chapter:137

"Ha... don't joke around... are you in that much of a hurry?"

"Of course I'm in a rush, I can't wait for a second longer."

Even though it was through the phone, Lisa was still slightly blushing...

Jungkook wasn't the kind of person who had great desires, but he had always desired her...

"Doll, I'll be back tomorrow. Wait for me"

"Okay, I will. I'll get off work early and wait for you at home with food all cooked up."

"Okay."

After they hung up, Lisa's heart was still filled with sweetness...

Jungkook and she had always been in tacit agreement...

They were mutually important in each other's lives, and they cared about each other dearly...

Even though she still didn't know what happened over there... Lisa believed that Jungkook would take good care of everything.

She was sure that Jungkook's intelligence and talent would render all difficult problems not so difficult.

– At the Seductive Fox nightclub –

Sehun's friends booked a luxurious private room here...

There were thirty or so men and women inside, and everyone partied hard.

Jimin and Taehyung were there as well... the atmosphere was very lively.

Jimin and Sehun sat together, as they drank alcohol... and talked.

"You seem to be very nice to Lisa." The corners of Jimin's lips curled up into a smile.

"She's my sister, of course I should take care of her." Sehun knew that Jimin was talking about what happened with Irene.

He helped Lisa and JC, which meant that he indirectly went against Jimin.

However, luckily Jimin didn't care, because Sehun did it for Lisa...

"Then why didn't your sister come to your birthday party today?" Jimin had hints of mockery in his tone.

After all, he knew that Sehun wasn't that close with Lisa.

Or, one could simply say that Lisa didn't like this bigger brother of hers at all...

Sehun picked up the dense mockery, but instead, he laughed, "She is tired, she went to bed after we had dinner. I just saw her back to the guest room to rest right before I came over here."

"She's at your place?" Jimin was a bit surprised.

"Yea, that girl came back home with me after work. She had dinner with me and even sent me a WeChat money transfer." With that, Sehun took out his phone and showed it off to Jimin.

Then, before Jimin could say anything, he added, "Even though it's only 8'880 won, from what I know, all these years, hardly anyone received money from her."

"That's true..." Jimin replied sourly.

Why were others lucky enough to have her WeChat? Why couldn't he get it too?

"How is our President Park doing these days? I hear that Mina girl at BigHit is very popular right now."

"She's not my type." Jimin held up his glass and slowly took a sip.

"Are you still hung up on my sister? She's married..."Sehun laughed.

"You don't need to remind me of this, I know... so what if she's married? Can she swear that she will be with Jungkook for the rest of her life? I don't believe so. I'll just wait until they get divorced."