Chapter:83

Jungkook slowly looked at the court summons without speaking a word...

"I'm not telling you about this because I'm in a sticky situation and need your help. I just thought that what you said last time was right. We're married, so we should be honest with each other. As my husband, I think you deserve to know that I am being sued." Lisa smiled nonchalantly.

"You did the right thing. " Jungkook stared into her eyes, his eyes filled with warmth.

"Huh?" Lisa was confused by his words.

"You should be like this in the future, let me know immediately if anything happens. "

"Okay, I got it." Lisa nodded.

"Don't worry about this, I will handle it, let's have dinner." Jungkook's expression was relaxed; he threw aside the court order and poured Lisa a bowl of winter melon soup.

Looking at how Jungkook was behaving, Lisa knew that she would be okay.

Her husband was the boss, so even if she were to cause a huge mess, he would cover her, right?

"Kook..." Lisa said hesitantly.

Jungkook looked at Lisa, waiting for her to finish her sentence...

"What happened really sucks. I did it to save Chae, and I feel bad that you have to deal with the consequences of my actions. In the future, I will try to cause less trouble so you don't have to worry about me. "

Lisa spoke like a child who had made a mistake, her eyes were wide open and her lips were slightly pouted.

She was really cute, and if they were not eating, Jungkook would have pushed her over and kissed her, then and there.

"Good, you've improved, you know to reflect on your mistakes now." Jungkook nodded.

"I'm serious... I heard that Taecyeon's Family hired a really good lawyer with a super sharp mouth."

"So what?" Jungkook lifted a brow in disdain.

"I know it's not a big deal for you and you're not worried since JC has a first-class legal team."

"So you shouldn't worry."

"I just have one favor to ask." Lisa seemed troubled.

"Tell me."

"You have to promise me you'll agree to it, or I won't tell you."

"If I don't even know what you want, so how I can agree to it?" Jungkook could only smile.

"No matter what it is, you need to agree first, or I won't tell you."

Sure enough, Lisa chose to act first and report later; this always worked on Jungkook.

"Okay, I promise you."

Lisa inhaled deeply when she saw Jungkook agree to her demands. Then, she mustered up the courage and said, "Don't come to court next week, please? I don't want to tarnish your reputation. With your status, the world is watching everything that you do, and I don't want others, especially Taecyeon's Family, to see you in court. I am scared that they will use the opportunity to discredit you and JC."

"Go on," Jungkook said as he leaned back against his seat, his eyes focused on Lisa.

"You can find a lawyer to defend me, but please don't use JC's legal team, they are too famous and everyone knows they represent JC. If they represent me, everyone will know about our relationship. Then, JC will be affected by me. People will say, 'Hey look, JC's legal team is helping a woman defend her case'."