Chapter:111

It was Haruto.

"Noona, are you off work?"

"Mhm, I just got home."

"What do you have planned tomorrow?" Haruto mysteriously asked.

"I don't know, Jungkook's not home yet."

"Noona, you should bring Jungkook hyung to our house tomorrow."

"Home? No way...?Mom would die of anger..." Lisa said hesitatingly.

"They have to cross paths eventually, maybe it could be a chance for them to resolve their issues? I don't have school tomorrow anyway. I asked for a day off, so I'll be home. I'll be helping you, so Mom won't be too harsh on you... Although she has been mad at you lately, I saw her buy some wool a few days ago like she was going to knit you a sweater. It's probably your birthday present. She'll be disappointed if you don't come back."

Haruto's words moved Lisa slightly...

She really did want to bring Jungkook home, but her mother...?

"Fine, I'll consider it."

"Alright, I'll wait to hear from you. Noona, right, you better come back! I prepared a present for you too," Haruto happily said.

"I got it, you little trickster."

Hanging up the call, she got a WeChat message from Chaeyoung asking what she had planned tomorrow.

Early today, Bambam said that the four of them should have dinner together, but Jungkook wasn't back yet, so they couldn't plan out the exact details.

As she was thinking, Jungkook opened the door...

"You're home?" Wearing her slippers, Lisa jogged over and brought Jungkook's slippers to him.

"You didn't eat yet, right? Go change and we'll go out for seafood." Jungkook lovingly embraced Lisa.

"Seafood, yay! I love it!" After speaking, Lisa grabbed her jacket from the couch.

The two drove to a famous seafood restaurant...

"Should we ask Bambam and Chaeyoung to come with us?"

"No, we rarely have time to ourselves," Jungkook disagreed.

"Fine, but I accepted her WeChat money transfer today," Lisa laughed and stuck her tongue out.

Jungkook took the menu and ordered Lisa's favorite seafood plates with ease.

"Kook... I want to confess something."

"If It's about the firework, I know."

"No... There's something else."

"It's about Jimin, right?" Jungkook seemed to have guessed.

Lisa nodded, going over how Jimin gifted her the bullet shell because she didn't want to hide it from Jungkook.

After hearing it, Jungkook didn't show too much emotion and he simply nodded. "If he wants to give it to you, then let him."

"You won't be jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous, he's not a threat to me yet."

"Fine, there you go being prideful again..." Lisa chuckled.

"So, what do you have planned for tomorrow?" With anticipation on her face, Lisa asked.

"There's nothing planned, just going to work like normal." Jungkook purposefully said before lowering his head to drink tea.