Chapter:85

"Um... I think she is Bambam's girlfriend." Lisa stumbled as a weird feeling crept up her spine.

"Why are you here?" Bambam was extremely surprised to see Yumi.

He remembered that he especially asked for a day off today, right? Plus, no one could've told her where he was, right?

After they went on a few dates, Bambam decided to give up.

If it weren't for Lisa's incident, he would've ended things with her a long time ago. After all, he couldn't stand being with someone who suffered from 'Princess Syndrome'.

He much preferred iron ladies...

At least iron ladies lived like real people; why should girls pretend to be someone they're not, and live their lives in a lie?

It's not like they were in a movie.

"Oh, I was shopping nearby and saw your car parked outside. I thought you were seeing some pretty girl behind my back, but I didn't realize that you were hanging out with friends. I'm sorry, I think I was thinking too much."

Then, before Bambwm could respond, Yumi walked up to Bambam, pulled up a chair, and sat down right beside him.

"Wait... um... don't you have work today?"

"LV is having a sale this afternoon, so I asked for a half-day off. My friends and I went to buy some bags; it was a steal. I got this bag for a discount, it's beautiful, right?" Then, Yumi took the bag off her shoulder and showed it off.

Chaeyoung felt a little uncomfortable when she saw that woman pull up a chair and sit beside Bambam.

She didn't know what that feeling was, but it just felt uncomfortable.

"Hm? Who's she? She's really pretty. I don't believe we've met, you're..." Yumi asked Chaeyoung.

"I am Park Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung introduced herself.

"Hi, My name is Kim Yumi, I'm Bambam's girlfriend."

"I know, you said that already. There's no need to repeat the same thing twice. After all... we're still young, and our memories are fine," Chaeyoung said in all seriousness.

"Haha, I'm sorry, I forgot that I said it already." Yumi smiled without saying anything else.

Then, she intimately locked arms with Bambam...

Chaeyoung didn't say anything else; while they ate, she occasionally chit-chatted with Lisa and completely ignored them.

Ever since Yumi arrived, the four of them weren't as at ease as they used to be and couldn't talk about anything they wanted to.

Therefore, lunch was somewhat quiet...

"Mr. Jeon, I heard that JC is developing a high-end residential area in the Northern New District, right next to Han river, is that right?"

"Yeah." Jungkook valued each word he spoke.

"It hasn't even opened for sale, yet the prices are already so expensive. I wonder how much these condos are going to end up costing," Yumi asked Jungkook coquettishly.

"That depends on the board, they haven't set a price yet."

"If Bambam and I get married and are looking to buy a place, will you give us a discount?" Then, Yumi leaned her head on Bambam's shoulder as an act of intimacy.

Jungkook glanced at Bambam, and then said casually, "If he gets married, I'll give him one for free."

"Really? That's great! Thank you, Mr. Jeon, I'd like to make a toast to you," Yumi said as she picked up a wine glass.