Chapter:117

"How much did you win today?" Jimin actually wanted to yell, 'Lisa, I like you', but he wimped out at the most crucial moment, seeing the look in Lisa's eyes. Thus, he forcibly changed what was supposed to be a confession, into 'how much did you win today', like a big pussy.

"Around 200 thousand."

"Oh, okay."

"I'm going to go now," Lisa said as she left the deck.

When Jimin returned to his room, his mood was surprisingly good, and he was even whistling...

Taehyung had showered and was lying on the recliner. He smiled, "Are you happy now that you've seen her?"

"Yeah, extremely." Jimin didn't bother hiding it.

"You don't know how you were looking at her just now, do you?"

"What?" Jimin gave Taehyung a confused look.

"The way a wolf looks at a sheep. If it weren't for my presence in the room, when she was applying the ointment, you probably would've pounced on her, right?"

"It's possible...."

"Control yourself, she's not your wife."

"It's just a matter of time." Jimin appeared to be full of confidence.

"I'm curious, where is your confidence coming from?" After personally witnessing Jungkook and Lisa's relationship, Taehyung didn't think that Jimin had a chance. The two were childhood friends and high school sweethearts; it would be difficult for an outsider to come between them.

"There is saying, 'people need to have dreams, because what if they come true?'"

Taehyung paused, "Eh? Who actually said that?"

"It doesn't matter who said, but... don't you think that it makes a lot of sense?" Jimin replied.

Taehyung, "Nope."

Jimin, "-_-"

When Lisa returned to her room, Bambam and Chaeyoung were both there.

"Where did you go? We called your cell phone, but you didn't pick up."

"My cell ran out of battery." Lisa took out her phone and realized that it was off.

She wasn't going to hide what happened with Jimin from Jungkook, but she didn't bring it up since Chaeyoung and Bambam were there.

After all, this was a private matter, and it wasn't a good thing for too many people to know.

But thankfully Jungkook didn't ask where she went...

"Let's go, we should go to the bar. I heard that all the waiters are foreign hotties." Chaeyoung dragged Lisa out.

Jungkook and Bambam followed behind them...

The four of them went to a luxurious bar on the middle deck of the ship, the inside was crowded with people.

There was a Russian pole dancer with a sexy body performing onstage wearing very thin and revealing clothes.

"You're not allowed to look..." Lisa covered his eyes before Jungkook got to see anything.

"Lisa, you're too controlling. Can't he even look?" Bambam immediately complained on Jungkook's behalf.

"No way, he can only look at me." Lisa laughed arrogantly.

Jungkook hugged her waist adoringly, with a smile on his face...

"Oh lord, they're being lovey-dovey again, it's so annoying..." Chaeyoung turned away, drinking her beer in a depressed manner.

"Don't drink so much..." Bambam reminded her.