Chapter:48

When Lisa arrived at the hospital, one of the three nurses named Haein, was nowhere to be found. Only the head nurse, and other two nurses, Sana and Soojin were there.

"What happened? Where's Haein? Isn't she working the night shift today?"

"She's injured."

"What?" Lisa was surprised at what Soojin said.

After a moment of hesitation, the head nurse said, "Here's what happened. The patient in room 1 is a little hot-tempered. When Haein went to draw his blood, she might've been too nervous and quivered a bit, causing the needle to move. The patient was furious and slammed a vase on Haein's head. She was sent to the hospital's emergency room."

"It was awful, I heard that she had to get seven stitches on her head. I wonder if it'll ruin her looks." Sana displayed classic schadenfreude.

Soojin's lips curled, and she said in a weird tone, "I told you the patient in room 1 wasn't easy to deal with, but you guys still fought over him. See what happened? Haein's techniques weren't so good to begin with, and I can't believe she tried to draw Young Master Park's blood. She was asking for it."

"But it's fine, Young Master Park is generous. As soon as the incident happened, his assistant arrived. Apparently, they're going to compensate her by the number of stitches she gets." the head nurse said calmly.

Sana and Soojin were both jealous, "She's lucky. That money will be enough to buy herself a Porsche. I guess Haein can finally abandon that ugly BMW X1 of hers."

"Wait, so you guys asked me to come because…?" Lisa was already done with her shift; she didn't come all the way to the hospital at night to listen to them boast about money. She just wanted to know how she could help.

The head nurse glanced at her. "The patient in room 1 is thee Park family's only heir, Park Jimin, you've heard of him, right?"

Lisa shook her head…

Then, the other three nurses looked at her like she was a cavewoman.

Lisa, on the other hand, was calm. There were a lot of important figures in the city that she didn't know. Why should she?

"What's wrong with you? How have you not heard of Young Master Park, the son of thee Park family, one of the four princes of Seoul? Were you from the countryside?" Soojin was at a loss for words.

"Yeah, Park Jimin is the most famous of the four princes. Oh Sehun is second. I can't believe you don't know him, where are you from?" Sana looked at Lisa mockingly.

Lisa wanted to say that she had no interest of getting to know that asshat Sehun either, but she didn't want to bring that up.

She also didn't want the others to know her relationship with the Oh family.

"So… So what if that Park Jimin's staying in room 1?" Lisa asked.

"Young Master Park is hot-tempered. He tore his ACL when he was racing. It's not a big deal, but the Park Family is taking precaution, and they brought him in last night for recovery. We're administering the most high-quality medicine, and his meals are flown over from Australia. No one can make any mistakes when taking care of him. They're still young, and their techniques are lacking. You've a lot of clinical experience back at the Asan medical center, and since you were able to perform a C-section on that pregnant patient, drawing blood and administering an IV should be a piece of cake for you. That's why we've decided that you should be the one to take care of all things involving a needle."

Lisa understood what the head nurse was saying; they wanted her to do everything the others were afraid to do.

In other words, they wanted her to treat the hardest-to-treat patient. Haein's head was smashed in by a vase, and she had to get seven stitches because she screwed up when drawing Jimin's blood.