Chapter:188

"Of course. I do."

"I admire Lisa, she has someone that loves her this much," Tzuyu smiled.

Jungkook fell silent as the two of them headed back to Imperial Park together. It was late at night, and there weren't a lot of people on the streets.

However, Jungkook failed to notice a hidden camera hung up on a nearby tree branch.

The red light on it kept blinking, recording everything that happened.

After they reached Imperial Park, Tzuyu no longer pestered Jungkook and headed straight home.

He, on the other hand, drove away from their neighborhood...

This time, he headed straight to Sky Blessing Court; however, to his surprise, Lisa's car wasn't there.

Therefore, he turned around and drove to South Side.

Upon seeing her Audi R8 parked outside the hospital, Jungkook realized that Lisa didn't even go home.

They were giving each other the silent treatment, so he wanted to refrain from seeing her. However, he missed her like crazy.

He missed her gaze, her smile, her voice...

He wanted her to fall asleep in his arms, smell the baby-life scent on her body, and stare at her slightly-curled eyelashes as she slept.

He missed her so much that his feelings rushed out like a flood... and he couldn't resist it any longer.

He endured seven years without her, but now, he couldn't even go one day without missing her to death.

He was too used to her being by his side; he was the fish and she was the water, he was the bird and she was the sky.

Lisa was no longer a head nurse, so she didn't have to stand duty at the on-call booth.

She worked her night shifts doing consults for patients.

However, the neurology department rarely had emergent cases at night, so she didn't have much to do.

"Dr. Lisa, a patient wants a consult," a nurse knocked on her door and said to her.

"Our department?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, they're in the emergency booth in the lobby and seem to be in a hurry."

"Okay, I'll be right down."

Lisa looked down at her phone – it was midnight, they must be in a hurry to come at such an hour.

Therefore, she got up, put on her white lab coat, and walked out.

Two women, one old and one young, were waiting by the booth with a man in his thirties.

His body was seizing, and he seemed to be saying something. No one understood what he said, but he looked agitated.

"Dr. Lisa is here, you should talk to her," the nurse said to the patient's family.

"Doctor, please take a look at my husband. I don't know what happened, but he became like this all of a sudden. It's so scary, does he have epilepsy or a mental disorder?" The younger woman panicked.

Lisa looked at the man, who seemed to be in a trance.

"Does he have a history of mental illness?"

"No," the woman shook her head.

"What about his immediate family?" Lisa asked.

The older woman beside them immediately shook her head, "No, my husband and I are fine."