Chapter:55

Lisa headed straight to room 2 when she arrived at South Side Recuperation Center before she even had a chance to change into her uniform.

"Grandpa, why didn't you follow my advice? Didn't we say that you couldn't have sweets? You have high blood pressure and high blood sugar, and your leg is still recovering. You need to be careful of your diet."

"I just had a tiny bit of honey," Grandpa from room 2 said as if he had been wronged.

"Do you know how much sugar is in one small bite of honey? I'm not trying to scare you, but if you don't take better care of your body, it might end up costing you your life."

"I know." Nodded the grandpa obediently.

Lisa gave the grandpa a shot of insulin, and after advising him once more about his diet, she threatened, "If you don't behave, then I won't play chess with you, and you'll have to sit around alone."

"I'll behave." The grandpa now sounded like a little kid.

After Lisa settled down the grandpa in room 2, she walked out and stretched her body.

Jimin just happened to be heading out for some light exercise with the help of his bodyguards.

He was just about to speak when he saw Lisa, but Lisa turned around without even looking at him.

This angered him, but he couldn't just let go of his ego, so he didn't approach Lisa.

"Young Master Park, what do you want to eat tonight? I'll get the chef to prepare it," Haein walked over and asked carefully.

Jimin looked at Lisa, who was sitting at the on-call station and said, "I want kimbap."

'Uhm... kimbap?" Haein was a bit surprised.

Lisa didn't care at all. She took her phone and house keys and headed out.

"Haein, I'm off now. The grandpa in room two is stabilized, but be careful of what he eats."

"Okay."

Then, Lisa headed out, but as she passed by Jimin, he immaturely stuck out his foot.

He wanted to trip her...

However, Lisa noticed this little trick, and after Jimin reached out his foot, she stepped onto it without any mercy.

"Ah... you stepped...?!!!" Jimin cried in pain and couldn't even finish his sentence.

Then, Lisa coldly looked at him, "How old are you, Jimin-ssi?"

Jimin's face immediately darkened when he heard what she said...

"If you're an adult, then please, don't be so immature. If you continue playing tricks like this, it will only hinder your brain development. Haein, tell the head nurse that the patient in room one not only has a problem with his leg, he also seems to be mentally unstable."

After Lisa spoke, she walked out the front door without a care...

Haein snuck a peek at Jimin and noticed that his facial expression changed, again and again, turning uglier and uglier.

"Young Master Park... do you still want kimbap?" Haein asked carefully.

"Do I look like a kimbap to you?" asked Jimin angrily.

Haein was so scared that she no longer dared to speak.

The bodyguards were afraid to move as well, and they stood around helplessly like robots.

Jimin took a deep breath in and finally pressed down his fury.

"Come, get me back inside," Jimin waved at his bodyguards and then returned to his ward.