Chapter:161

"I'm not going to help you for free, I'm not a saint. I do have conditions," Lisa spoke each word slowly.

"What are your conditions?"

"Be a good mother, be Soobin's mother. Be the mother you were supposed to be, apologize to him, beg for his forgiveness... and then take good care of him and make up for all these years you owe him."

"What?" Soobin's mother was a bit dumbfounded.

"What? Is it too difficult and you can't do it? If you can't, then I don't have anything else to say to you. I wouldn't care about that little son of yours at all, we'll just let fate do its work."

Lisa stood up to leave after she spoke...

Soobin's mother immediately got up and stopped Lisa...

"Don't leave. I'll agree to all of your conditions as long as you can save my younger som."

Lisa looked at Soobin's mother with hints of pity...

"They're both your sons, and they both came out from you. Why are you so harsh on Soobin, but so kind to the other?"

No wonder Soobin had depression, anyone else would go insane if they met this woman...

They were both her sons, what was with this drastic difference?

"I... I have my own difficulties as well..." Soobin's mother changed up her fierce shrew-like image, as tears flashed in her eyes.

"How about this, you should consider it first, and then decide whether you want to agree to my terms."

"No, I can give you an answer now. I agree to your terms, please admit my younger son into your hospital immediately, okay? I already can't handle the burdensome fees anymore... many of the hospitals won't even accept us, we don't have any other option left... If I did, I would never go looking for Soobin," Soobin's mother started crying as she spoke...

"Don't cry..."

"No, I beg you, please save my younger son. He is only thirteen years old; his life hasn't even started yet."

Soobin's mother kneeled down to Lisa as she spoke...

This was something that Lisa didn't expect. She thought that Soobin's mother was just an unreasonable shrew.

The truth was she was, but she was still willing to discard all her dignity for her younger son...

"Please get up..."

"You must save him." Soobin's mother hugged Lisa's leg emotionally.

"I will definitely save him, as long as you do what I asked you to."

"I will, I will do every, even if you use my kidney. I'll agree to anything."

"Okay, get up first, then we'll talk."

"No, I want my younger son to be hospitalized right now; I'm afraid that it'll be too late."

Soobin's mother cried very miserably and didn't look like she was faking at all...

Lisa helplessly agreed to her first, and then drove to where Soobin's mother lived with her younger son.

She lived near a recycling station towards the north end of town. In a 40 square meter bungalow, Lisa saw Soobin's younger brother.

This boy was Soobin's younger brother of the same mother.

He was only thirteen years old, but he already looked incredibly worn out and pale as he laid on an old and used futon.