Chapter:82

As soon as she saw the plaintiff's name, Taecyeon, Lisa understood what was happening.

Taecyeon's Family finally made their move; they sued Lisa on the grounds of severe injuries, and she would stand trial at the Provincial Higher People's Procuratorate in a week.

Even the name of the court sounded fancy – the Provincial Higher People's Procuratorate. It was obvious that this matter was taken seriously.

"Severe injuries? Seriously? I didn't even sue him for drugging Chae and his attempt to rape her." Lisa's lips curled, but she wasn't afraid. She just thought that Taecyeon's Family was an interesting bunch.

If they had the money and power, why not just hire people to deal with her?

Of course, they wanted to, but what Lisa didn't know was that, Taecyeon's Family couldn't find the opportunity to.

Because behind Lisa was not only Jungkook, but also Jimin and Sehun's people, who all worked to make sure that Lisa stayed safe.

That safety barrier was as sturdy as the Great Wall of China...

Taecyeon's Family used their connections to issue an arrest warrant, but in the end, it landed in Bambam's hands.

Therefore, Jungkook was able to resolve the issue with a simple phone call.

After Taecyeon's Family found out about this, they were pissed off like crazy and had no choice but to request a court summons.

They were obviously ready for a face-off in court...

See what they've become?

Lisa picked up the summons and muttered to herself, "Fine, the Provincial Higher People's Procuratorate and Taecyeon's family it is! let's deal with the problems as they come."

After work, Lisa had gathered her stuff and was just about to leave when a middle-aged rich-looking lady, around 40 or 50 years old, stormed up to her angrily.

"You're Lisa?"

"Yes."

"I am Taecyeon's mother." The rich lady was round and swollen, and she was dressed in dazzling luxury brands.

"Can I help you?" Lisa asked indifferently.

She didn't panic when she realized who it was. The truth was, she had no reason to panic.

She wasn't guilty of doing anything. From her perspective, Taecyeon deserved what he got.

Plus, he only sustained some minor external injuries...

She already went easy on him, okay?

"You were the one who injured my son?" Taecyeon's mother demanded.

"You should ask him what he did," Lisa answered faintly.

"I don't care what my son did. Either way, you didn't have the right to hurt him like that. You're just a little low-life, who do you think you are? How dare you injure my son, I think you're sick of living."

"That's where I think you're wrong. I still want to live, I'm not sick of it at all. Plus, I think that expression better fits your son because he deserved what he got. Think about it, why was he the only one who was injured that night? It's obviously a matter of character and as his mother, you should be reflecting on yourself."

Lisa didn't feel the slightest bit of pressure during her stand-off with Taecyeon's mother. Her words were like daggers, piercing through whatever came at her.

Taecyeon's mother was so mad that her face went pale...

"You sure can talk, but you'll soon regret it. Have you seen the summons?"