Chapter:66

Lisa looked at Eunha in shock, not sure what she was trying to achieve…

"Um…" Bambam was also dumbfounded.

"You need to pick the right time to confess your feelings for someone, this is obviously not it. Plus, you already know that Jungkook likes no loves Lisa, why would you want to get in their way? Unbelievable," Chaeyoung mocked.

"It's not wrong for me to be in love with someone, why can't I say how I feel?"

Feeling a bit awkward, Lisa glanced at Jungkook…

"Are you full?" Jungkook asked gently to Lisa ignoring Eunha completely.

Lisa nodded…

Jungkook picked up a napkin and, in front of everyone, he gently wiped the corner of Lisa's mouth.

Then, he held her hand in his and said, "Then let's go."

Jungkook pulled Lisa out; he obviously didn't welcome Eunha, who appeared without an invitation.

Chaeyoung looked at Eunha with victory in her eyes, "I'm sorry, you didn't even get to eat anything. Time's up, you should come earlier next time."

Eunha was so furious that her face turned pale…

Bambam looked at Eunha sympathetically, and he then headed downstairs as well…

*

After they got home, Lisa asked Chaeyoung what happened through WeChat.

Afterward, she felt bad for Eunha; it was as if they had played a prank on her.

"Chae, you shouldn't do that again."

"So what, Eunha is a scheming bitch. She's always talking about Jungkook like they are best buddies when the truth was Jungkook wouldn't even look at her. It's all in her head."

"So what if it's in her head, that's her business. Plus, she's right, there's nothing wrong with liking someone. We have no right to laugh at her."

Lisa felt bad about what happened with Eunha tonight, but she knew that Chaeyoung was just trying to help her get even.

"I got it, boss." Chaeyoung replied back.

"Good girl, I'll take you out another day. Goodnight."

After her WeChat conversation with Chaeyoung, Lisa saw that Jungkook was watching TV on the couch.

His face was so emotionless that she wasn't sure if he was angry or not.

Chaeyoung really took it too far tonight…

Therefore, she shuffled over and sat down beside Jungkook.

"Do you want some fruit?"

"No."

"Are you thirsty?"

"No."

"Do you want some midnight snacks?"

"Lis, we just had dinner…" Jungkook looked at Lisa hopelessly.

"Are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because Chaeyoung invited Eunha…"

"What does that have to do with me?" Jungkook asked nonchalantly.

"Um… what about Eunha's confession? Got any thoughts on that?" Lisa probed.

That was what she really wanted to know…after all, Eunha was pretty and had a powerful family background, on top of that, she has been in love with jungkook for so many years.