Chapter:152

"Oh my god ... how much money is this going to cost? Rich people can do whatever they want."

"You don't understand, they can earn back whatever they spend. This is an opportunity to pave the way for JC Film and Television ... After the gala, JC Film and Television will become famous overnight ... The profit margin will be limitless. Jungkook is a businessman, after all, he won't make a losing deal."

Bambam's analysis was completely correct. Lisa and Jungkook only smiled and didn't say anything.

Chaeyoung suddenly understood. "Oh right, why didn't I think of that?"

"That's why I'm saying that you're the classic example of someone with long hair but short brains," Bambam mocked.

Chaeyoung immediately rolled her eyes and retorted, "I'm the one with long hair but short brains, what about you? Aren't your brains even shorter? You're simple-minded and thick-limbed, all men like you look like pigs. "

"You're not much better than me ... You're the classic example of someone with a thin waist, and short legs," Bambam retorted.

"You ...?" Chaeyoung was furious.

"You're attacking him personally to cover up the fact that you two are having an affair, right?" Lisa snickered.

"You two are in a love-hate relationship, right?" Jungkook calmly looked at him and chatted.

"Don't talk nonsense, who's in a love-hate relationship with him ... I definitely don't love him, but I do want to kill him," Chaeyoung explained.

"That's why I'm saying that an evil woman like you will never get married. You should prepare to be an old lady for the rest of your life."

"Fuck off, you're the old lady. If I can't get married, I'll climb up your window every day and haunt you."

"Sorry, my house is on the 26th floor ... I'm afraid that a gust of wind might blow you down," Bambam said proudly.

Every time they ate, the atmosphere would explode as long as these two clowns were around ...

The only good thing was that they never got mad no matter how much they bickered. Chaeyoung was a rather thick-skinned girl.

She wouldn't get angry over such a small matter, and Bambam wasn't that thin-skinned either...

Therefore, they spent a lot of time together, and everyone was very happy ...

After that, Chaeyoung posted a photo of them eating in the group chat.

"Are you in Lisa's house?" someone asked.

"Goddess Lisa looks even better than before ... I guess marrying Jungkook was the right decision."

"Jungkook looks even more handsome now ... he looks so stylish even when eating hotpot."

"Chaeyoung, aren't you just showing off that you're friends with rich people?"

There were all kinds of comments in the group chat, and Chaeyoung couldn't be bothered with them.

At this moment, someone suddenly messed Chaeyoung.

She opened it and saw that it was Eunha ...

Eunha had a major crush on Jungkook. She thought that Eunha would be furious after seeing the picture of them.

However, she wasn't. This time, Eunha only asked calmly, "Are you still at Lisa's house?"

"Yeah ..." Chaeyoung replied proudly. She didn't forget to add, "Lisa and Jungkook invited me to eat hotpot."