Chapter:92 🔞

A/N-
🔞🔞🔞

Finally, the most awaited chapter is here! And let me warn you, this is a huge ass chapter.

I know by now you guys might know what this chapter is all about. Wouldn't call it a smut but yeah, I think you guys can get this without me saying anything.

I would suggest childrens and those who don't like mature content to skip this whole chapter as this entire chapter is very descriptive. Read at your own risk.

Enjoy 👁️👄👁️

*

Just before they could reach their presidential suite, Jungkook received a call from resort management, asking him to come over and sign last few documents required to officially administrate Lisa angel foundation.

"Need to go," Jungkook apologetically looked at Lisa.

"To where??" as usual Lisa was confused.

"I need to go over to sign few important documents which cannot be delayed. You should head back first. I will be back soon," saying so he placed both his hands on Lisa's cheeks, cupping them and leaned in to kiss her forehead.

Lisa closed her eyes nodding obediently.

After Jungkook left, Lisa pushed open their suite's door and walked straight away towards their large walk-in closet which was lit with multiple yellow lights.

Watching herself in the mirror she sighed.

Remembering today's event, she couldn't help herself but smile. It was such a simple gesture by jungkook but it made her feel very special.

Jungkook might not express himself but his actions were more than enough for Lisa.

*

After signing the documents, Jungkook returned to their suite. However found Lisa standing in front of the vanity mirror inside the walk-in closet struggling to unzip herself from that white gown.

She had herself back facing the mirror, turning just her neck to look over her back, her hand struggling to reach the zip placed low between her scapula and flank. Her face showed serious struggle.

Even in that moment, Jungkook found her absolutely stunning. His eyes followed her every action and it seemed like her every action was intended to cause a shift in him.

"may I?"

Hearing his crisp voice Lisa turned her face, just to find him standing near the threshold of the walk-in closet. His eyes were gently scanning her face, for her permission.

He wasn't sure if he could stop himself tonight if he went any more closer to her.

Lisa's face went red with embarrassment.

She nodded slightly, giving him what he needed the most before turning her back to him.

She watched him walking towards her through the mirror.

As he closed in, he looked at her through the mirror while she returned his gaze with equal intensity.

Their eyes expressing every single thing that was left unsaid.

His left hand gently grabbed her tiny waist and pressed her back to his front making her quiver, her heart beating at an abnormal speed and her eyes shut, feeling his warmth engulfing her entire body.

Jungkook lowered his head, causing his lips to brush over her ear shell, his breath fanning over her neck.

"You are so pretty," he gently whispered these words in her ear. His eyes never left the mirror in front of them, taking in her every reaction.