Chapter:70

Lisa was reviewing the documents at her desk when she heard Sana's clamoring voice. Without even looking at her, Lisa pulled out a receipt.

It was a receipt of fine which she had just paid…

In other words, after playing chess with Grandpa, Lisa already went and paid a fine at the Finance Department.

Sana seemed to have the air punched out of her lungs when she saw the receipt, and she got even angrier, but she could not speak a word…

Truthfully, she had never seen anyone as crazy as Lisa, who would even fine herself.

"Is there anything else? If not, go back to work. If you have the time, you should practice drawing blood. If a patient complains about your techniques in the future, you will have to pay another fine."

The other nurses along with Sana dared not to speak another word and hurriedly left the room.

"This Lisa is so horrible. She doesn't even look that good and nor does she have a good figure. The clothes she wears are so unfashionable and cheap. I don't understand what Young Master Park liked about her," Sana said with envy, jealousy, and hate.

"But even so, I heard that she rejected Young Master Park," another new nurse interjected.

"Rejected him? What a joke! You girls are too young. Let me tell you, her rejection is just what you see on the surface, and she might've already slept with him. Don't make her sound so virtuous, it's usually those women who are proper on the surface that are slutty. Humph, I've seen tons of women like her."

After hearing her words, the other nurses also started to gossip, but Lisa did not care what others said about her.

Her principle was to just be herself… After all, she wasn't money, so she couldn't expect everyone to love her.

Just as Lisa was about to leave work, Miss Song, who used to be the head nurse of this department walked in.

"Director Song." Lisa smiled as she stood up.

"Are you free later? Let's have a drink together."

"Uh… sure." Lisa did not know how to turn down her invitation.

So she texted Jungkook, "I'm going to have dinner with a colleague. I'll be back later tonight."

"No drinking." Jungkook only texted back two words.

"Yes, sir."

Then, after work, Lisa and Miss Song drove to a Korean barbeque restaurant downtown.

The private room was not big but exquisitely decorated with a tatami design.

"Director Song, is there something on your mind?"

"No, I just simply admire you and wanted to have dinner with you," she said with a smile.

"You admire me?" Lisa was quite shocked.

"I've heard quite a lot about you, but I didn't think you would reject the hospital director's offer to go abroad. Do you know how many people want to go to England?"

"Oh, that's not an opportunity for me."

"Not many dared to speak up regarding implementing changes to South Side, but you did. You even publicly disagreed with the deputy director at the meeting. You're truly brave, here's a toast for you."

After speaking, without waiting for Lisa to respond, Miss Song chugged a glass of beer...

Lisa found it difficult to refuse, so she drank a glass too.