Chapter:75

Seductive Fox Nightclub -

It was the biggest nightclub in the city... and the priciest. Those who came were all upper-class heirs and socialites.

Here, it was completely normal to spend a few hundred thousand in one night.

Ever since Chaeyoung began dating that second-generation heir, she often joined him on his adventures around town.

However, Chaeyoung didn't like her current boyfriend's social circle, as she thought it was too complicated. The lives of rich people were not as simple as that of ordinary people.

Their lives were often messy and unspeakable; truth to be told, Chaeyoung didn't like her boyfriend that much. She thought that he was generous and treated her well, so she was fine with dating him for the moment. She was never going to marry him.

After Chaeyoung got off work, she planned on crashing at home, but her second generation heir boyfriend called her three times, asking her to meet him at Seductive Fox.

Chaeyoung wore a simple black trench coat paired with jean shorts and black heels.

As a flight attendant, she was not only good looking but also had a stunning body. That's also why this heir of a rich family fell for her.

"Chae, come here." her boyfriend gestured at her.

Chaeyoung walked over and sat down beside him…

"Here, let me introduce , Young Master Taecyeon, to you. He's the heir of Ok Mining industry." He pointed at the man beside him; he had a pointy mouth and was quite intimidating to look at.

Chaeyoung nodded and greeted him, "Young Master Taecyeon."

However, what she was actually thinking was, "His dad owns no more than a mining company, why did my boyfriend have to especially introduce me to him?"

"Chae, today's your lucky day, do you know who's coming?" her boyfriend asked her mysteriously.

Chaeyoung shook her head…

"Young Master Park is coming in a bit."

"You mean, Park Jimin?" Chaeyoung was surprised.

"Yeah, Young Master Teacyeon and Young Master Jimin know each other, and it's his birthday today so he invited Young Master Jimin. He will be coming with Young Master Taehyung in a bit. You can take a photo and upload it to your WeChat friend circle. Haha, your friends will be so jealous."

The truth was, although her boyfriend was a second-generation heir, he was nothing compared to Jimin and the others.

This was his first time seeing Jimin in person, so he was even more excited than Chaeyoung…

"I look forward to it." Chaeyoung was quite curious, because she had heard a lot of rumors about Jimin.

Taecyeon pervertedly looked at Chaeyoung and smiled, "You are indeed flight attendant material. You are pretty, have fair skin and long sexy legs."

The compliment was so explicit that it made Chaeyoung uncomfortable. She smiled awkwardly without saying anything.

As they sat there, Taecyeon kept on asking her to drink. Chaeyoung's tolerance wasn't bad, so, to be polite, she drank three glasses with him.

Her boyfriend, on the other hand, was playing dice with a couple of friends and completely forgot that Chaeyoung was there.

Bored, Chaeyoung sat in a corner and took out her phone. She sent Lisa a WeChat message.

"Girl, I'm at Seductive Fox, do you know who's coming later?"

"Who?" Lisa asked.

"Park Jimin, I heard he is coming in a bit, haha. I'm nervous, but will remember to snatch a photo of him for you."