Chapter:54

If her mother didn't say so today, Lisa wouldn't have known about this.

"I was blinded, perhaps by jealousy back then. Your husband was my chauffeur back then, how could he be with you? You were my woman. I didn't want others to touch you, and my jealousy blinded me back then. I know that I've treated your husband wrong."

After all these years, a cold-hearted man like Mr. Oh suddenly admitted his crimes and even repented.

Lisa's mother couldn't believe it either; she thought that he would order his bodyguards to chase them out after she said all that.

"What's the point in knowing your crimes now? My husband passed away seven years ago, and there's probably nothing left of him now," Lisa's mother said as she wiped away her tears.

"Lisa, you don't want to forgive Dad either?" Mr. Oh looked at Lisa.

"You must be joking, Uncle Oh, I'm just a commoner, how could I even have the right to discuss forgiveness with you?"

Lisa's words sounded ordinary, but it was truly much more hurtful...

The name, 'Uncle Oh', alone put Mr. Oh in great misery...

"Lisa, I'm too old now, and there are things that I regret, but everyone was young once and had made mistakes. I hope I get the chance to make it up to you, truly. I've already left shares for you two in the Oh Family if you guys want to come back, I..."

"No need, we don't care for your family shares. Mr. Oh, do you really think that money can solve everything, after everything that had happened? If you do, then go live with your money, and... I really hope that Sooyoung can stay virtuous after you die. Just look at how coquettish she is, you should worry about whether or not she will cuckold you after you die instead of worrying about us. You should also worry about that son and daughter of yours, and whether or not they can survive your wife's wrath."

Lisa's mother pulled on Lisa's hand and turned to walk away just as she finished speaking.

Mr. Oh was left full of misery...

After Lisa and her mother left, Mr. Oh broke a vase in the room and spilled water everywhere.

Lisa's mother was quite formidable, not only were her words fierce, she was also directly on point, picking out what Mr. Oh worried about the most.

He didn't even have the heart left to care whether his beloved mistress, Sooyoung would find herself a new man; he was most worried about that precious son and daughter of his, and what his so called wife and her adopted son, Sehun might do to them.

- Around evening time -

Sehun came to visit, and he peeled an apple for his father with a fruit knife.

"Dad, here, eat the apple." Sehun smiled affectionately.

However, who knew what was hidden behind that affectionate smile?

If you have a pet snake, you will always be in danger of getting bitten, and that summed up Mr. Oh's situation perfectly. Because he wanted to let Sooyoung, his son, and daughter into the family back then, he had to negotiate the terms with his wife. The end deal was that his wife could adopt a son from her sister, who was Sehun.

During these years, a careless mistake had made Sehun the biggest threat.

In addition, it was impossible to get rid of Sehun now, because on the surface, he had already become the Oh family heir in the public's eye.

He was a famously devoted son within the upper-class circle. If Mr. Oh wanted to eat fish in the middle of the night, he would drive out with his yacht to fish.