Chapter:56

Jungkook's brain couldn't react to what happened fast enough since he never thought that Lisa would take the initiative and kiss him.

By the time he was able to react and wanted to return the kiss, the smooch was already over…

Lisa let go of him and licked the corner of her lips. She looked rather seductive…

"So, Mr. Jeon, can I go out and have a drink with Chae now?" Lisa stared at Jungkook with her big and pretty eyes.

"What a honey-trap… you're good," Jungkook stared at Lisa's face and answered.

Lisa chuckled loudly, clearly amused...

"Did that Chaeyoung teach you this?" Jungkook questioned.

"You think she's more intelligent than me?" Lisa questioned back.

Jungkook bit his tongue...

"Jungkook?"

"Huh?"

"Can I go out and drink just this once? I won't drink too much, just a couple of glasses! Please?" Lisa pouted like a baby for the first time.

Her voice was soft and tender, almost melting Jungkook's heart as he listened...

He was determined to never let her drink again after seeing her drunken behavior last time.

But for the first time, this girl was showering him with hugs and kisses, and he just couldn't find the heart to say no.

Finally, in the end, after a long staring contest, Jungkook lost to Lisa...

"Fine, but don't be like last time," Jungkook warned.

"Yes, yes." Lisa nodded cutely.

Lisa felt much better after receiving an approval from Jungkook.

"Are you going out now?" Jungkook looked at his watch and noticed that it was getting a little late.

"No, Chae said we will reschedule to another day."

"Okay, try to go out during the day. I get worried if you go out at night."

After laying down the ground rules, they both went to bed.

- Next morning -

Lisa drove to work and had just punched in her time card before a coworker came up to her. "Lisa, someone's looking for you."

Who could be so annoying that they actually came to bother her at work? Lisa wondered.

Just then, a flaming red shadow appeared in front of her. The shadow was in a red dress, with a pair of red heels that looked to be seven-inches tall. She was rather flashy and flamboyant.

"Nancy?" Lisa furrowed her brows.

With a full face of delicately-applied makeup and hair down to her shoulders, who else could it be?

Despite the fact that Nancy dressed flamboyantly, she nevertheless came from the Oh family. The way she held herself still gave a great sense of presence.

"Lisa, let's talk."

"I'm working," Lisa coldly replied.

She was never really fond of anyone in the Oh family.

"It's not like you earn much with this job anyways. You can take a one-hour break, and I will give you three times the pay," Nancy said all mightily.

"Is this enough?" She asked arrogantly as she pulled out a dozen bills from her LV handbag.