Chapter:148

"Unnie... It's all my fault... I wanted seafood, and Haruto said that restaurant was cheap... and the crabs there were fresh, but we never thought that we would bump into Hyunjae and his friends."

"Hyunjae...?" Lisa frowned.

"Yeah, I think Hyunjae and his friends were just passing by. When they saw us outside the restaurant picking out seafood, they came out of their cars to make fun of us... Hyunjae started harassing me, I think he was drunk... Anyway, Haruto was mad and got into a fight with them. They left after giving him a beating. They were driving a black Ferrari, and the license plate is..."

"I got it," Lisa interrupted her and then got up.

"Take good care of him. Once he comes out of the emergency room, tell him to go back to his dorm."

"What about you?" Wonyoung felt restless.

"I'm fine, I just need some fresh air."

Bambam and Chaeyoung immediately went up to Lisa when they saw her coming out of the waiting room.

"Is your brother okay?"

"Yeah, he sustained minor external wounds. You guys should go home, it's late."

"Where's Jungkook?" Bambam asked.

"His mom is at the hospital too. He's upstairs, and we're going home after he comes down."

"Okay then, let's meet up another day." Seeing that everything was okay, Bambam and Chaeyoung left as well.

Lisa watched them leave...

Then, she quickly went downstairs and hauled a cab...

"Where to?"

"Drive around the nightclub area, I'm looking for a Ferrari."

Wonyoung didn't have to tell Lisa about Hyunjae's license plate number for her to know what it was. She had seen Hyunjae drive it a couple of times before...

– VIP room of the Asan medical center –

"I thought you weren't coming?" Mrs. Jeon was happy to see her son, but she still feigned anger at him.

"Are you okay?"

"I wish I was dead, then no one would be in your way," Mrs. Jeon said with a bitch face.

"You should go rest up with my dad in the States..."

"I'm not going, I won't go. Don't think about chasing us out of the country and then living your life with that little vixen... kook, she's ripping you off, one day she's going to take our family for all we're worth. I went to a Korean fortune teller, and he said that you guys aren't meant to be together. You're not compatible and will face many obstacles in your way... kook, you need to come to your senses."

"You must be tired, goodnight." Jungkook looked at his mother hopelessly.

His mother was still the same, and he was too lazy to fight with her about the same thing, over and over again...

"Young Master, are you leaving?"

"Take good care of her." Jungkook turned around to leave after saying this.

After he went downstairs, he couldn't find "Lisa anywhere...

He only saw Haruto sitting there, with a bandage around his head... Wonyoung was sitting beside him.

"Where's Lisa?"

"Noona? I have no idea, Wonyoung said that she went to say goodbye to Bambam and Chaeyoung." Haruto had no idea what was happening.