Chapter:63

"President Park…" Seulgi was one of the hottest female celebrities in the industry. After taking part in three harem-fighting TV shows, she quickly became one of the four most bankable young actresses in Seoul. She had a sharp look, and was apparently only 24 years old, the same age as Lisa.

It only took her three years to go from newbie to stardom; her fame had everything to do with BigHit Entertainment.

Rumor had it that she disregarded her own life to stop Jimin's car, which gave her a chance towards fame.

If it weren't for Jimin's stellar driving skills, and if he didn't step on his brakes fast enough, Seulgi would have died at the scene.

Not a lot of people were capable of doing what she did. It was her courage that sparked Jimin's interest.

As one of Jimin's many girlfriends, Seulgi was one of the more favored ones. She was obedient and knew her place, so Jimin kept her by his side for the past three years. She became immensely successful in the entertainment world, and no one else had the guts to do anything to her.

Those who didn't know all thought that this girl had a hefty background; perhaps she was a second-generation heiress.

Those who did know were all aware that she was no more than Jimin's play toy, one that could be abandoned at any time.

Jimin turned around but didn't say anything…

She immediately put down her Chanel bag and strutted over to him. Then, she held his arm and helped him onto the bed.

"I just came back from filming out of town. I heard that you'll be discharged soon, that's good news." Seulgi's voice was sweet and childlike.

"Yeah." Seemingly disinterested, Jimin only responded with one word.

"When I was filming in Jeju, I saw this really cool lighter, so I bought you one. It's really unique and is modeled after an antique."

Seulgi reached into her bag and took out the lighter, which she presented to Jimin like it was a rare treasure.

Jimin took it in his hand and lit it up twice. His face showed no emotions at all.

"The premiere of my new movie is next month, can you come?" Seulgi looked at Jimin coquettishly.

"We'll see."

Seulgi nodded… Jimin looked like he was in a bad mood, so she didn't dare say anything else.

"Didn't you say that you liked that pink Lamborghini? The one outside is yours to take."

"Huh?" Seulgi didn't think that Jimin would say something like this, so she was dumbfounded.

When she was walking in, she did see a diamond-plated pink Lamborghini by the entrance. At the time she wondered who the lucky woman was.

So it was Jimin's car…

"It's for me?" Seulgi asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, you can have it."

"Thank you, President Park." Seulgi quickly pecked Jimin on the cheek.

Jimin immediately wiped her scented lip gloss off his face with a tissue.

"I'm sorry, I'm just too happy… thank you for the generous present."

"You can drive it away later." Jimin's tone was grim, he didn't seem to be in much of a mood.

"Thank you, President Park." Seulgi thanked him again, obviously getting emotional.

She could almost see the media taking photos of her in that car. She was bound to make headlines.

By then, all of the women in the entertainment circle would all be crazy jealous of her, all because she was fortunate enough to work under Jimin.