| chapter twenty |

" And this is the beginning of the end

" And this is the beginning of the end. " - Guy Kawasaki

•◇•

| Mature Content |

ZAIYA AND Stephen's lips were locked together, a raging passion driving their every action. Stephen kissed Zaiya's collar bone and upper breasts, Zaiya's breath getting caught as she moaned softly. Zaiya sat close to the edge of their bed, her legs entwined around his waist, straddling him. His hands caressed her rear, gently guiding her across his length, quiet groans ringing in her ear.

Their gazes locked, their lustful gazes clouded. Stephen's pressure intensified on Zaiya's lips once again, prompting her to moan into his lips. He smirked, his senses tingling with delight. He grabbed her and hoisted her upwards in the flash of an eye, making her laugh.

"Stephen!" Zaiya giggled, holding onto him tightly.

Zaiya was in the middle of the bed in an instant, Stephen on top of her, his arms pinning her own over her head.

"I thought I said to cool it down with the teleporting." Zaiya said, looking to him with a titled head.

"Are you complaining?" Stephen inquired, shifting himself to rock Zaiya's body with a wave of pleasure, a loud moan departing her lips.

"Thought not." Stephen smirked before hoisting one of Zaiya's legs upwards, eliciting a loud cry from her as her head fell back into the pillows.

Her fists grasped the covers, unable to contain the waves of ecstasy that flooded her body.

"Steph-Stephen." Zaiya stuttered, her breath failing her.

Stephen's pace never slowed as his lips met hers. Zaiya's hands rushed to his back, anxiously clutching him in an attempt to calm her restless body.

Spirits. Stephen was plainly withholding from her.

The following few moments were a whirlwind of pleasure and intertwined limbs, with Zaiya still gasping for air and Stephen straining to breathe as they sprawled next to each other, their covers and sheets halfway to the floor.

"Spirits, Stephen." Zaiya wheezed, attempting to cool down her hot body.

"Still want to complain about the teleporting?" Stephen sighed, prompting Zaiya to hit him in the ribs with her palm. Stephen laughed and took her hand in his, kissing her tenderly on her knuckles.

"Asshole." Zaiya grumbled, letting her hand linger in his own.

A brief moment of silence was shared between the two, before Stephen had a revelation.