Chapter 1

Darkness, a heavy darkness.

    Gu Chenxing felt like a fish drowning in the deep sea, struggling constantly, wanting to see the bright sky.

    But the fish...how can it be drowning...

    Gu Chenxing tried his best to open his eyes. The darkness in front of him flashed and flashed. First, a gap was exposed, and white light entered. Then, although the vision was blurred, the whiteness was getting bigger and bigger. Gu Chenxing was able to distinguish it. White wall.

    The sound also poured into Gu Chenxing's ears like a flood that had opened. Apart from the rustling of leaves outside the window and the occasional cicada cicadas, Gu Chenxing could also hear someone sobbing.

    The voice was a gentle male voice, but full of helplessness and heartbreak.

    Everything in front of him gradually became clear, and Gu Chenxing saw a slightly haggard man sitting in front of him.

.Although the man's face was as pale as paper, he could still see the gentleness of the man and his indiscernible appearance.

    Gu Chenxing can see at a glance that the man is about forty years old, but the man's face is very young, showing the appearance of about thirty years old, and his facial features are very good-looking. He can feel how handsome a man is when he is young, and he must attract many men and women. sight.

    When the man saw Gu Chenxing open his eyes, his original sad expression showed a little surprise and relief: "Xiaoxing, you are awake!"

    The man felt that Gu Chenxing's eyes had been on his face the whole time, he tried his best to show a smile and wiped his tears: "Look at Dad, I'm so emotional...Xiaoxing..."

    "Dad?" Gu Chenxing said with doubts.

.However, as soon as Gu Chenxing opened his mouth, he had an indescribable hoarseness, his voice was very low, and his voice was like the Sahara Desert without rain for several months.

    "Xiao Xing?" The man was stunned when he saw Gu Chenxing looking at him with doubts.

    Gu Chenxing tried hard to recall all this. He is a flower demon on earth. Although the earth has entered the high-tech era, there are also many mysterious fields, such as exorcists and Taoist priests, and flower demons are undoubtedly a kind of mysterious field.

    Gu Chenxing is a medicine peach demon with white petals and pink stamens.

    In the Hua Yao clan, Gu Chenxing is known as the Holy Son.

    It's just that the earth network is so developed that Gu Chenxing integrates into human society and feels that he is no different from ordinary humans.

.It is because of the Yao Tao Yao, so although Bu Yunxi's appearance is well maintained, even younger than some twenty-eight or nine-year-old people, Gu Chenxing can see Bu Yunxi's true age at a glance.

    Gu Chenxing looked around, remembering that before he lost consciousness, he was hit by a truck that suddenly ran out of control...

    Then there is the boundless darkness, and I came here after waking up.

    There was a man crying and caring for him in front of him.

    Gu Chenxing looked at the white wall, the iron guardrail at the head of the bed, and some instruments that he had never seen before, like a hospital, but it seemed to be different from the earth.

    Gu Chenxing looked at the white quilt on his body. Could it be that he was rescued by a stranger in a car accident?

    But looking at the strange instruments here, Gu Chenxing still noticed something was wrong.