Chapter 37

Gu Chenxing was very nervous at first, and felt even more embarrassed when he felt that all the relatives and friends around him were looking at him.

    Bai Jian's breath was still slowly approaching, and Gu Chenxing could even see every inch of the skin on Bai Jian's face.

    And those silver-gray eyes, deep and domineering.

    Gu Chenxing felt that Bai Jian's lips were gently pressed against his own, it was a wonderful feeling, some soft, some cool, and a tingling numbness diffused from the junction of the two's lips, straight to the brain.

    Like the rippling water in a spring creek, gently swept by the breeze, a pool of ripples swayed.

    Gu Chenxing felt a little weak.

    Bai Jian clasped the back of Gu Chenxing's head and turned a light kiss into a deep kiss amid the booing of the crowd.

    Gu Chenxing could only bear it passively.

.In the confusion, Gu Chenxing suddenly remembered his lofty ambitions, yes, he is also a person who may be 1, and he cannot lose!

    So Gu Chenxing started to take the initiative, wanting to take the initiative, however, with a mouth, he accidentally bit Bai Jian's lips.

    "Uh...uh...I'm sorry..." Gu Chenxing said vaguely, his face flushed, and he fell into the state of passively accepting Bai Jian's kiss.

    The two kissed for a full quarter of an hour.

    Su Wei watched with relish: "The lung capacity is really big."

    Bu Yunxi: "..."

    Anyway, it seems that Bai Jian cares about Xiaoxing, and even has feelings for him, so Bu Yunxi put his mind down.

.The wedding was very lively. After the ceremony, everyone went to the hotel that had been prepared for a long time to have dinner. After tossing until the evening, Gu Chenxing and Bai Jian returned to the new mansion and had their own space.

    The wedding room is decorated in a very warm, simple and elegant style, with some bouquets and accessories, the lighting is very soft, with a touch of pink, showing the charming romance of the newlyweds.

    Gu Chenxing sat on the bed, very nervous.

    Bai Jian sat beside Gu Chenxing and hugged Gu Chenxing's shoulders: "Don't be afraid."

    "Bo, Mr. Bo." Gu Chenxing stumbled and tentatively said, "Can you do it, no, I'll come—"

    Bai Jian smiled lightly, with a sexy sigh in his smile, grabbed Gu Chenxing's hand, rolled over and pressed Gu Chenxing on the bed: "Don't doubt your man's ability."

    "Ah, I, um..."

.The kiss was overwhelming, and Gu Chenxing knew how restrained Bai Jian was during the day.

    Bai Jian drank some wine, the kiss was mixed with the aroma of spirits, and the breath of Bai Jian itself, coupled with the lack of oxygen, made Gu Chenxing feel a little dizzy, as if floating in the clouds.

    "Bo... Mr. Bo..."

    Gu Chenxing wanted to struggle, but he remembered the determination he had made before. In this marriage, after all, he took advantage of Baijian, he, he will compensate Baijian...

    As a result, Gu Chenxing's body softened, and he hugged Bai Jian's neck almost obediently.

    Three hours later, Gu Chenxing sat on Bai Jian and felt that his waist was about to break.