Chapter 50

Gu Chenxing's tone was a little weak, and he asked strangely, "What's wrong?"

    Could it be that Bai Jian, as a golden pterosaur, doesn't know how to hatch dragon eggs?

    Bai Jian struggled for a moment. He couldn't say anything about hatching eggs himself.

    Gu Chenxing's face was a little pale, and there was water vapor in his eyes, which made people feel pity and distress.

    Bai Jian didn't forget why the little mermaid in front of him was like this, he wanted to give birth to a child for him.

    It is actually a very hard thing for a mermaid to conceive an egg. After all, mermaid itself is a viviparous creature.

    But during the whole process, Gu Chenxing never complained about the pain of pregnancy except for being angry that he was hiding his identity.

    Bai Jian stretched out his hand and gently stroked Gu Chenxing's hair.

    Gu Chenxing felt the warm touch of Bai Jian's fingers on his forehead, and suddenly felt a little wronged.

."Rest." Bai Jian's voice was very soft, like the gentlest wave of water in the Huai River.

    Gu Chenxing stretched out his hand from the quilt and held Bai Jian's big hand tightly.

    Gu Chenxing's eyes were sore and a little wet.

    From Baijian's point of view, you can see the glittering corners of the little mermaid's eyes.

    Pear blossoms bring rain, evoking all the softness of people.

    No one has received the attention of the little mermaid, so naturally he can't. He wants to hide such an attractive and beautiful little mermaid so that no one can see it.

    Gu Chenxing belongs to him only.

    "What's wrong?" Bai Jian took Gu Chenxing's hand back.

.Gu Chenxing looked at Bai Jian steadily, and the anger and grievance in front of him finally broke out at the moment when the production was over. The two had been in a cold war for too long. Although they lived together again because of the delivery period, they were taken care of by Bai Jian meticulously. Still not fully told.

    Bai Jian's heart couldn't be softer, he kissed Gu Chenxing's lips: "Baby, don't worry, I love you."

    "I hurt." Gu Chenxing said aggrieved.

    "Where does it hurt?" Bai Jian's heart ached with Gu Chenxing.

    Gu Chenxing lowered his eyes and quietly looked at the wound in his lower abdomen.

    The effect of the anesthetic during the delivery gradually faded, and Gu Chenxing felt a throbbing pain in his lower abdomen, as if Danbao was still in his stomach and he was still undergoing a caesarean section.

    Pity, guilt and love surged in Bai Jian's heart, and he kept rubbing Gu Chenxing's delicate fingers: "I'll call a nurse?"

    "No.".Gu Chenxing shook his head, "This is normal, I don't want to use an analgesic stick."

    "I'm sorry, baby." Bai Jian held Gu Chenxing's hand with one hand, and pressed Gu Chenxing's profile with the other.

    Gu Chenxing's eyes became more sour, and he subconsciously shrank into the quilt, not wanting Bai Jian to see him crying, it must be extremely ugly.

    Bai Jian covered his body and pressed lightly on Gu Chenxing's body. Gu Chenxing's chin and neck were a little itchy, and he was licked and kissed by Bai Jian.